Chapter 14 : Be wary of her mr.Tang

Everyone looked at my sister while Tang was on phone He looked like she was about to eat someone up. Then she threw aquestion at him " Does your wife know your busy Bringing women in and out of your office ." then she tried to rush out ... Ofcourse i was trying to follow her but she Fainted before opening the door out.

*** Tang panicked """*

I rushed and carried Shao back to the bed , It seems like Jealousy can sure kill aperson. iam 100% sure she does not love Mr .Tang right now ' but i heard  atale that The reason why agirl loves her father so dearly ...is because in her Past life ,Her Father was her lover .
I should say that was what was happening here ' my sister was getting jealous over aman and her brain failed to adjust to the feeling so she fainted dew to anger. Woowh This is new and it will sure take some time for me to Adjust to it ' i might as well just faint. Hahah

i checked her up and told everyone not to worry about Shao, Grand ma tang asked with concern if she was sure okay' i looked at her and showed an honest smile . Dont worry grandma ofcourse my suster is fine . Really she said '  If so how do you explain what just happened. I looked at Tang Roshen and said I dont know what your doing but if you are planning to recieve lady's  calls infront of my sister' you might aswell just kill her. He looked at me confused ' then i explained what just happened isnt an illness . According to her disease , Shao's brain tries alot to shield her from the past *  my sisters weakness is moving on from the past . its an infuriority that Happens when Aperson refuses to accept something . Her brain created that shield that we can term as Adisease (Selective Amnesia) Dont you ever seat down and wonder why she only forgot you and the kids . She might have neva intentionally chose to forget the kids , but her brain Selected you and all that came with you ' and too bad with you came Nuannuan and Annuan making it easy to delete you From her mind. My sister has been Somehow getting dreams And iam certain she is getting clues of the past from Those dreams , Iam sure Nothing good is going to come out from You seeing other people right now .You need to make her apriority ' She might have not understood why she said " Does your wife know you take other women in your office" But that can happen when aperson has Selective amnesia , Reason i did not question you when You two did what u did awhile ago is because i know that is her instict pushing her . Iam 100% sure she led you on Am i right Mr. Tang  ????  My sister will always have natural feelings with you but that doesnt mean she remembers you . And of all things i should warn you ' pray that day neva Comes. Tang roshen Then smiled like he was afool ,Moting also looked worried  then He asked Why !!! Because She hates you . Tang roshen looked abit dumb fonded. Then i said  There was aday my sister Regained her memories , She looked for you to explain like it was just yesterday ' She cried so much and refused to leave the corner of her hospital room. Tang roshen then looked at me with anger and said then Why didnt you call me to explain?? i smiled and Said because When she saw me She said one statement" Gong ,Someone Cut the brakes of my car" i wanted her to explain but she fell asleep and when  She woke up after aday  she did not seem to remember you , You remember she asked whether her kids were my kids . But thats not what iam trying to tell you . All iam saying is be warry of her' She carried out aDNA test aday 3 days back and iam sure she knows the kids are her own kids. Iam certain thats why she impulsively Tried to search for her memory With you.

***Shao wei***

I woke up and Heard my brother talking to Mr.Tang i knew Gong was trying to sell me out but there is no way i would let him come in between my Goal of revenge . I needed to remember clearly because according to what i heard someone tried to kill me . And whoever that was had to be added to my Revenge list . Atleats Iam not aquarelsome person but iam good and making pay backs at people that leave marks in my life. I missed 5years of my childrens lives and i missed 7years of my Husbands life for someone that just had acrush on him. What ajock . i have to make sure Tang Roshen marries me again and have to make sure he has eys for just me and can do anything to protect me. Iam after all the mother of his kids what more is better than that. i sneered ,now i heard to try and formulate aterrified face So these people can Not take my brother's doctor way of explaining , well other wise i might as well say goodbye to being Mrs Tang  and that i cant i need to take revenge against Whoever stands in my way . well ofcourse i love my brother and i know he is agood person' sure his doing this out of sincerity .  So how about i begin to formulate adream , Well i might aswell just wait an hour after all of them have relaxed , anyways non of them could tell im already away .