Chapter 16 :Lovely poem for lovely Wife

Mr .Tang realised  I was not coming back so he came to check on me just to find me sleeping next to Annuan , He carried me out of the bed ,Little Nuanuan woke up but before she could argue Tang Roshen had already taken me out and switched the lights off ,so she fell asleep in argument,

***the next morning*****
  When I woke up I found my self in bed with Tang , I looked at the handsome man beside me and I just did not want to still believe he is my husband, then with his eyes closed he said ' if you keep looking at me like that I might end doing what you will regret ..... I decided to  turn around in fear. Then he fell asleep again  I woke up and cleaned up then left the bedroom of course the kids we're still sleeping so I went to prepare breakfast . Aunt Rogue Had me moving so she woke up in panic' I looked at the old lady and told her to go back bed , I told her Don't panic Aunty i will prepare breakfast today' why not go back and rest 
I went to the kitchen and prepared and Omelet with noodles ,Vegetable rice, Spinach ,And Ribs then I organized the table . While I was in the kitchen I heard the Chauffeur let someone in so just as I was setting the table I saw grandma Tang and Mother Tang get in , they smiled at me and Grandma Tang praised my waking up early ' she said iam convinced you are really my Grand children's Mother  , iam so impressed my daughter. I helped them settle down and told them I will be serving breakfast in a minute . Just after  setting the table. I heard Nuanuan's loud cry and rushed upstairs Just to find her still bed but she might have remembered I slept with her and not finding  me in She was afraid I left. I took her to wash and by the time I got downstairs with her, We found Tang and Annuan already settled down waiting for me . I told them to begin Having breakfast while I served Grandmother but Nuanuan was holding my Dress so tightly that I almost slipped and fell, Tang got so pissed and carried her to Annuan's side but she opened her big eyes and made aloud cry at once . I carried to my side immediately I looked stressed of course so Tang was so angry he looked like he owed the world a billion .

Nuanuan kept eating while I fed her but even before Tang could speak Annuan spoke up ' Nuanuan if you keep doing this everyday then we might as well chase mum away again, the doctor  said mommy needed rest but your making things so difficult for her  Do you not want to see mommy anymore' i smiled at Annuan and told him baby its okay Nuanuan wants me to carry her  i don't mind it should not be a problem i will eat after she eats. Of course Nuanuan understood she might have exceeded her limits so She  looked down and then she told me to eat up my food ' She stepped aside and began eating on her own.  I looked at her behavior and understood she sure needed a mother ,  Why was I so weak that I could not handle Even the slightest  Harsh memory ' I felt my heart pain , I ate up as fast as I could and rushed upstairs Leaving every one else at the restaurant. I went to the bedroom and opened the Shower  and could not help but cry' how can I remove all the insecurity from my children's hearts . Its just not fair at all . I cried for some time  because I knew every one else was downstairs but little did I know that Tang Roshen had followed me and Had my cries****

***Tang Roshen√***
     The night passed very fast with my wife By my side , I could feel the whole world belonged to me  , I looked at her for at least half of the night until I could feel she was not going anywhere' then I comfortably fell asleep. When the Dawn came I was not sleeping so soundly , I heard her movements in bed I could tell she was  waking up ' After she opened her eyes and  looked at me like  she was looking at something precious I pretended to be sound asleep so I could see all her reactions , But I could not hold onto so I scared her . She went to the bathroom to clean up but she just partly cleaned up so I wondered were she was going, But I did not follow Then I picked up my phone and asked my PA to send me flowers and A neckless .  I told him to get the most expensive neckless that can be hidden in the 99rosses ' When he brought it home I asked him to use the Back door and I picked everything up . I wanted to surprise her after having prepared breakfast for us, I got the card from the Roses and Wrote her best poem' well  even though she did not  remember me yet I felt I had to show her I loved her everyday so she could get used to me caring and Dotting on her slowly . I went downstairs to Have breakfast but unfortunately Nuanuan was really so Clingy to her mom. I could feel how stressed she was to Impress her so even when she almost fell down ,She did not show any tiredness but rather Carried her on her lap to feed her . My tolerance could not take it , After Breakfast she Headed Upstairs and I knew she was not okay , So I rushed up to try and calm her down but To my most heartbreak I found her crying and blaming her self for our Children's Insecurities.