chapter 15 : Prepare for my new status

Now that was a jock and everyone burst out laughing. Zion and zoewy had come with Nuanuan and Annuan  So I turned and saw Zoewy's teary eyes , Then I called her baby won't you hug aunty . she ran as fast as she could as if she was afraid I might change my mind. She then asked Aunty Shao now that you have Nuanuan will you stop loving me . I smiled and said well baby Nuanuan is Your Cousin and you two are best friends , So I can not Choose  between you two because I love you both so much*****

Of course my brother's kids  were coincidentally the same age as my kids . I would do all I can to keep them together . What more great happiness than seeing both bundles of my joy together. Of course Zion and Annuan were the mature one's here So I looked at Zion and pretended to looked around as I said has anyone seen Celebrity Yabai's Handsome Nephew ??? He blushed and then he said of course you mean me my favorite aunty Shao. everybody laughed and I then Tang Roshen seemed like he did not want to waste any more minute So he asked will you please come back home with the kids . I looked at him and then I asked My brother if he would mind  Zoewy and Zion keeping the Kids through the week and we will pic them over weekend . But I over estimated these kids Immediately Nuanuan said mummy we are going together Your not leaving me behind right?? questionably I smiled and asked how about school All kids spoke at once including zoewy and Zion We already finished our midterm so its okay for us to change school. My brother spoke first Zoewy and Zion you will sure visit your aunty every weekend but you can't switch schools .how about your baby brother ' thinking of this Zoewy covered her mouth then she said Apologetically aunty Shao how about I come over weekends you saw how handsome prince is His obviously more handsome than Annuan and Zion so I have to keep him company. I  laughed and said well I will be sure to wait for you every weekend promise.
it seems everyone had come to terms with this .  And No one thought Other wise . It was like we sorted every thing so quickly .

All that was awaited was for me to embrace my new Status . As the madam of the Tang family. Noting of course had to inform Tangs Father who was the retired Chairman . Unfortunately his grandfather had passed out Some 2years after the kids were born so the kids only knew there grand mother and definitely could not remember there Grand Pa.

I was discharged around 6;00in the evening and instead of booking tickets My brother said he would send my luggage with my manager and I said goodbye to all of them . Me and Tang with the kids decided to home right away .  Noting and Grand ma Tang chose to go to R.country the next day Other wise the sudden trip would not be too good for the old lady.

I sat in the Private Jet and carried Annuan but my mind was already pacing all over. I looked at the sweet kids and God I could not believe I actually have kids. Such a handsome husband ,it still felt like a dream I would wake up from.

We reached home and I took the kids to there rooms ,I cleaned them up and put them to bed.
I did not even know where I should sleep so I went to the guest room I slept in last time . I took abath and changed into sleeping gown but before I fell asleep someone knocked on the door and I opened , It was Mr. Tang  he softly told me aren't you going to sleep in our room miss Tang ' Can u follow me .
Well this seemed fast but I should have expected this  We are husband and wife we have kids together it means iam not innocent.  So I might as well begin my plan of making this man obsessed with me . Well I definitely did not know this guys most definitely was obsessed with me .

We entered the room and to my surprise The pics that were in his room , I was so touched !! There was big picture of me It looked like I looked a bit younger than now, Another on the dressing table was me but I was sleeping with the kids when young it seems they might have pressed them there  and took pics, Another I was with Roshen but he was putting on a wide smile not as aloof as he looked now. I smiled and Felt so touched I looked at this man and turned to look at him , I hugged him and Said thanks you . He looked at me amazed as he asked thank me for what !! I said for not forgetting me even though I forgot me . He laughed and said go take a shower i will go ask the Cooks to prepare dinner  when the kids wake up it  has to be ready . I smiled and he left the room.
I went to the bathroom and locked it up properly then I let the water flow and I sat in the shower and let out aloud cry , it hit my heart many times I said Shao wei your so cruel how can u think of treating your husband as an object , I cried so hard but I did not know that the man had already returned and he was outside the bathroom of course he had me crying and it was not easy for him either . I cried for some time but later I stopped and took a bath and  dressed up after my skin routine then I came out.  He looked at me and said well For someone that already showered you took awhile .I smiled and said well Manager Guan said I should give my self 1 hour least for my skin care routine daily. He smiled and said well your eyes are swollen let me get you some Cucumber , I said it fine but he insisted . Of course after he cut it and  soaked it in vinegar he pressed it on top on my closed eyes and after awhile he removed it and Pressed swarm towel on . My eyes did not look swollen anymore.

Then I fell asleep right next to him, I needed to adjust and prepare for all that was coming , Lee and Su would come in 3months or so but I heard to have made At least  some acquaintances in R.country and at least be known of course I was known but I have not worked with companies here and I needed to be more clear about that.

The kids woke up before me and Came to the bedroom Tang asked them not to  make a sound but he  let them sleep next to me , which made them so happy . The two kids Slept holding me again and when i woke up and saw this Dazzling Image I could not keep smiling . Nuanuan looked like a younger version of me while Annuan looked like Tang Roshen's younger version. Well these cute kids were mine . I smiled then he shhhh before I could chuckle . and then he stood up and carried me from in between the kids of course  he did not want to wake them up. .We went downstairs and asked aunt Rogue to serve Dinner , Aunt rogue was the Lady that had Help during the raising of my kids While I was not around , Everytine They stayed with Grandma Tang she would go with them, So I looked at her and hugged the Middle aged Lady, I told her thank you so much . But she did not understand why she just smiled and said this is my job madam ,no need to thank me . I smiled and said  well you do your job very well.

I was still talking to her when I heard Nuanuan crying I looked around but Annuan came first he let out a sigh and greeted aunt Rong , Then he said mummy Nuanuan was worried you left us I carried him up and said baby Iam getting dinner ready go tell her iam around. Before I could turn to Carry the Dishes I saw Tang coming into the kitchen with Nuanuan she rushed into my embrace then she said mummy your still here , She dried her eyes and then looked cutely at me and said well I thought you went back to Uncle Gongs mummy you scared me. I let out abig laugh and said baby go with Daddy and wait for Dinner . She wanted to refuse but Tang Got her off me forcefully then he said you know mummy is still so weak to carry you , Do u  want mummy to go back to sleep like last time. she nodded immediately then went to seat in the restaurant and wait. Aunt Rogue was still looking at me in doubt then she looked at me again and asked Madam Why are the kids calling you mummy . I smiled and said sorry my bad I forgot to introduce my self , iam Shao wei ' And iam Nuanuan and Annuan's mother  she looked at me then she said you look so young miss  how comes , I heard the kids mother died during birth in the USA . I let out a tear and said  well iam the kids mother  aunt Rogue  I was in a coma for 3years after my Accident in the USA  , I gave birth to the kids during coma, and They were breast fed by me in coma , They refused to take any one else's breast milk so the attempt to get them a nurse was impossible  so they chose to let then breast feed while I was in coma , they stopped breastfeeding when I woke from coma and  Had lost all my memory , Aunt Rogue looked at me and said Its good you finally remembered them.  smiled and said I have not remembered them yet.  But I  don't love them any less, in fact I love them the same.  She smiled then said well looking at you now I can remember you look like the big Picture hanging in the Young masters bed , Though you looked younger . I smiled and said well I guess. Then she smiled and helped me set the table. I sat down as she began serving dinner, Nuanuan came up to me And said mummy my finger hurts I carried her up and checked while asked what happened. I began to help her pic food but Tang's heart  did not seem at ease , he then called aunt Rogue and asked her to feed Nuanuan but the gal refused and clung to me . she looked at me wanting pity and she even began to cry I told them to leave her ,it sure felt like torture . I had Neva expected To feel this way but I guess when you give birth  to a child this feeling comes naturally. And coming to think of it there many times when I was in the US that I felt this familiar feeling so it turns out every time Nuanuan or Annuan cry this feeling just comes like a parental instinct. Aunt Rogue looked at Tang and she remained standing so ' Tang put down his chop sticks and then began to feed me . While I fed Nuanuan. After Dinner was done . The kids had already showered so all I heard to do was help them to bed ,and read them a story we left Annuan's room and entered Nuanuan's  just as I put her  down to sleep she woke up and I had to read for her again , Well I dozed off in her bed .
Mr .Tang realised  I was not coming back so he came to check on me just to find me sleeping next to Annuan , He carried me out of the bed ,Little Nuanuan woke up but before she could argue Tang Roshen had already taken me out and switched the lights off ,so she fell asleep in Argument ,

***the next morning*****

Thank you for reading My novel. If there is any problem with the vocabulary you can inbox or if you feel  you want to Question about anything in the Storyline ..I will update more tomorrow Two chapters every day ." Moving on from the Past "CEO husband behave your self "

Thank you