chapter 10*** Great grandma ***

**** Back in Tang Company*"*
Tang Roshen just finished his meeting  and he received a call from  Lawyer Jiang" I personally delivered the documents in the southern Orphanage to make it easier for Annuan and i informed him about it.  it seems things are going well for him ,he actually said Mr's Wei was going to get them from school today too. Oh okay works for me.

he sat down to begin working when the door was bumped open ...Alady  who looked like she was in early 40's yet she was 60 came in the office °Her elegancy and calmness can be mistaken for royalty ' well I guess being rich is royalty too, She called out son in aggrieved tone" Why are u trying so hard to annoy me to my grave "
He looked up and saw his mother  'Mhm miss Tang how can i help you today .She asked why Roshen had not gotten a spot for P.Anning in his office . "Son all I need is for you to give Ning  a chance,So u can get to know her " U know u two have grown up together , and u have even dated once ' Why not give her a chance " Tang Roshen   looked at his mother and did not say aword ..she asked Should I wait for an answer or silence means yes ' He looked at her then said Mum u will meet my wife soon enough iam married '
TMoting looked at his son then he said well your back at the stage of an imaginary wife again . Anyways iam attending a friends new lines launch in C.city tomorrow . She said  smiling and guess what I heard he invited a famous Model and Actress from America and I can not wait to meet her.  I heard she is so beautiful no woman can compare to her . Tang Roshen looked at her and then with a smirk on his  face he said well go meet your future daughter in-law then and try not to be so bossy on her .
Moting thought he was actually  jocking so she smiled and said well if she is the one then I might put in a word for my aloof son .
she then left the office and asked the driver to take  her to the airport but she still thought about  his sons jock ...°°°well my son is not one for jocks what happened today°°  she did not want to strain on jocks so she called P.Anning who agreed to go with her to the galla but said she would meet her in C.city ." Mother in-law safe trip and see you in C.city tomorrow I will sure booke an early ticket "  Miss Tang waited for her flight call at the airport VVIP rest area****

in C.city ***

After the interview ,I heard a lot of positive attitude from the general public ....Neitzens all over were behind me ...all the Famous Companies I had Campaigned for were all posting my campaigns with An  We'Stand' with' U. well it felt so nice ....Gucci ....Red Rose perfume and beauty care company ....D&G..Chanel ...6Jewellerz town Company and many others showed they had my back.
I was in a very good mood today..I heard to attend another interview in the evening but I asked Manager Guan  to post pond for the weekend because it was late and I had not bought the stuff the kids asked for' still I would be late in the order of picking them from school.
After getting at the mall I bought the kids some new clothes, Nuanuan had asked me to get her some sweets and Some story books' the boys  needed nothing so I got them some new boy toys .

I rushed to schools and the four kids were waiting with there teacher at the parking ,Zoewy and Nuanuan ran to me so I hurried to catch them before they fell . I hugged them to the car and the boys followed with the two girls back pack's .

We reached home and I gave each of them what I had bought and all the kids were happy . Just as we entered we saw my brother and to my surprise Nuanuan and Annuan ran to him and called him uncle ' he  smiled widely and held them both then he carried Nuanuan and Zoewy inside the house . All kids dropped there stuff so the  chauffeur had to carry them inside . They all began talking  about school .Nuanuan was complaining' She said boys from her class gave her Sweets and chocolates but Annuan told her not to take the boy's chocolates .saying"  Annuan told me no boys should give me sweets unless it is Mummy or Daddy or uncle's ,I should not take any other chocolates"
Annuan looked at her then he looked at his uncle and said to Nuanuan "iam afraid  ur going to gain weight and in the future you will loose the face that looks like mummy's"  She opened her big eyes widely and teary then she call me'. mummy...  mummy ' she was about to cry so I rushed over and carried her' looking at Annuan with a warning but smiling look . I told her baby even with a lot of weight u will still look like mommy so don't cry'. my brother laughed but I could not tell what was in his mind .