Chapter 5 The Domineering CEO ***A brotherly love***

AN....FYI " The character of Doctor GongShao and his family is based on real characters and behavior there not fictional characters ...My big brother  is one of the people I looked up to  since I was a kid and most of the happenings in this novel are about my life in a fiction form might exaggerate a little bit to make it fun for you but i personally do not exaggerate my brothers character PS love you readers enjoy)

**********

'Back in the Tang Family House ,Mr. Tang Roshen woke up and prepared himself for work  well maybe he didn't think anyone would ever decide to walk out from such a home' it was every girl's dream house  like a magnetic pull that No girl can resist he was single,Handsome and rich obviously every girl's dream .
He rarely heard break fast at home  but since there was a guest in the the home.. he had made it a routine to leave after having breakfast and making sure the Maids prepared healthy food for me. He began having breakfast but all over sudden he had noise from the bedroom. He put down his chopsticks and rushed to were my bedroom is . He did not expect to find an empty bedroom .The worst he thought could happen was maybe I heard another allergic attack ,he did not expect I would leave and not say goodbye to him ,so He looked at Aunt Rogue and asked what happened ...she passed the later to him and said the young lady must have left last night ....he Was lost for some minutes ...like she didn't fall asleep until 4:00 am when did she leave can you check the security camera's and we confirm whether she left on her own. like he felt it weird that I left  but before he could get the results from the security guard ...He opened the later in his hands and read the Message in it clearly it seems she left on her own will . "why do I even  care whether she left or not  ,its not my business to care " whatever he tore the message I left and rushed out'  His dark aura returned ...He looked so good but he had that domineering side that made him look more attractive .....Tang moved out the room and the security Guard told him he had checked the CCTV camera and she had left...... before he could finish his words he stopped him and said I don't care tell the driver to get the car ready I want to go out .

He was on his way out when a small lady in her twenty's approached him ...she looked so soft and delicate you could want to take care of her because of her beauty . she hugged him tightly and said Brother Roshen are you going to the office you take me with you!!! He looked at her still aloof but with a touch of tenderness ....Sure come with me .he held her waist and moved towards   His PA Yusheng who  greeted him good morning and  opened the car for him . he called out to the delicate lady next to him Anning  why did You come here early morning !!! she smiled and lously said she wanted to work with him .she said " well aunty Tang asked  me to begin working at your office that it will give us time to spend most of the days together don't you think she was right" she looked at him in a sweet look but he did not reply he said well I will ask  yusheng my personal secretary to arrange aplace for you in the Strategic and planning department .

She looked abit shocked he thought maybe he was going to appoint her as his secretary or something . so she agreed because she felt the steps being this near now Is enough for now at least she will begin with asking him to have lunch together and dinner and later he will accept there marriage proposal .

P.Anning was from  the An- family  it was not as rich as the Tang family but it could at least compare with the Tang Family so her parents always thought that ajointure of the two families in terms of marriage would be nice . but who knew it would be the hardest decision Caz every time they pushed there daughter it felt like without tricks there daughter would not be anywhere near Tang Roshen. but they had to keep forcing him since there daughter also like Tang Roshen since. there time in school .
*******
Back  to the company the car parked outside and CEO Tang got out of the car with Anning she kept walking near him and all workers were looking at her . when she entered his office she pretended to bruise her ankle but he did not touch her instead he call his PA and asked him to help her rub some oil . After  she tried to formulate conversation but failed
so she opened Her Weibo only to find there were many notifications
She opened and saw a pretty gal on Tang Roshen's brother's account so she shouted in dismay brother Roshen have u seen the post on Brother Monqiue's post !!!!! He looked at her in away that was inquiring what was there to see?