Chapter Three: Diagon Alley

" We're a what!" Harry and I both yell at the same time.

" An animagus," he repeats.

"What does that mean?" I ask curiously.

" It means that you can shape shift into an animal", he replies casually, as if it's no big deal.

" What kind of animals are we?" Harry asked curiously.

" I'm not sure. You'll have to transform to find out," Centralie says.

" Well, how do we do that?" I asked curiously.

" I'm not sure, I guess you'll just have to ask someone at Hogwarts," he said.

After stopping for Hagrid at vault 713 and collecting a package, we headed out onto the street to get our supplies. " Ok, I'll go get 'ur books, you go get 'ur robes and wands."

" Excuse me Hagrid, I assume Madame Maikins Robes for All Occasions is where you get your robes, but where do you get your wands?" What, don't judge, I don't want to get lost.

" You go 'oo Olivanders there ain't no place be'er," Hagrid said. With that we were off. We walked into Madame Malkins and a lady, I assume Madame Malkin, came up to us.

" Hello dears, Hogwarts?" She asked. We just nodded. She led us over to some small podiums in the middle of the shop and had an assistant come over to help her size us for our robes.

" Are you going to Hogwarts as well?" A snobbish looking blonde asked for the podium next to us.

" Yes, we are, are you?" I say trying to be polite.

" Yes, I wish I wasn't thought. I wanted to go to Durmstrang, but my parents decided to send me here. I just hope there aren't any mudbloods," he responded.

" I don't know what a mudbloods is but surely they can't be that bad," I reply optimistically.

" What kind of stupid mudblood doesn't know what a mudblood is? Oh no, your one of them aren't you," he said. Wow snaps for this guy, he must be the only person to try to insult a person using a word they don't know the meaning of.

" Did you just try to insult me using the word mudblood when I literally just told you that I don't know what the word means? How much more stupid could you get?" I question sarcastically.

" My father will hear about this," he yells as the assistant finishes up on our robes.

" Yeah, well where is your daddy now," I say laughing as Harry and I pay and exit the shop, heading to Olivanders.

We walk inside to find it empty. "Maybe he's on lunch break," I suggest. We heard the sound of something rolling and an old, grey haired man came sliding into the room on a ladder.

" Ahhh, the Potter twins, I wondered when I'd be seeing you," he inputs in a mysterious, frail voice. " It seems only yesterday that your mother and father were in here buying their first wands," he says rummaging though the shelves looking for a wand for Harry. " Ahh, here we are. Ebony, Unicorn Hair, 8 1/2 inches, springy," Harry waved it , and he blew a whole heap of wands on the shelves that are stacked neatly, around the room. " No, no, definitely not! Here we go, Beachwood and dragon heartstrings, nice and flexible," Harry wove it again and and a flower vase exploded. Finally after about 5 more wands, he found the right one. " Holly with Phoenix feather 11inches," Harry wove it and red sparks shot from the wand. The room was illuminated with a yellow glow, "Curious...very curious..."

"Sorry, but what's curious?" Harry and I both said in sinc.

"I remember every single wand I've ever sold, Mr. Potter. It so happens that the phoenix whose tail feather resides in your wand, gave another feather - just one other. It is very curious indeed that you should be destined for this wand when its brother, gave you that scar." He said motioning to our foreheads. " London, your turn."