✔︎♡︎ Lee Minho [Stray Kids] | Practice

Word count: 1,251
-
Dom: Minho
Sub: Y/n

—————
———

"When will you be done bubu? I want cuddles.." I pouted, curling myself into a ball on the couch that was in Minho and his group's practice room. "We're not even halfway done love, calm down." He said as he continued dancing.

I grabbed my phone, rolling over, and becoming emotional.

• —————— •

I could tell it was almost that time of month considering how frustrated I was getting. I tried controlling my emotions though, since I knew I didn't mean any of it.

• —————— •

I heard Minho sigh and Jeongin giggle which made me smile but also made me become even more frustrated. I couldn't even tell him what I really wanted since his other seven group members were there.

*~time skip~*

Eventually, once he was halfway through practice, they got their first break. But Minho didn't walk up to me, oh no. He walked across the room, grabbed his water bottle, and started talking with the other guys that were over there — completely ignoring me. I rolled my eyes as they became teary and stormed out of the room, wanting to slam the door so badly, but I restrained myself; out of respect for the company.

I went to the bathroom and locked the door before turning on the water so my sobbing wasn't heard. Moments later there was a knock on the door. "Go away." I said as I turned off the water, trying to sound annoyed but my voice was shaking too much. "I'm not leaving until you let me in this bathroom Lee Y/n!" Minho said sternly as he tried to open the door. "Leave me alone. Just go back to practice, talking with Felix." I said as I rolled my eyes.

I'm assuming he got tired of my shit because he got a staff member's key and unlocked the bathroom door, slamming me against it after shutting and locking it back, "Is this what you wanted? Hm?!" He asked before kissing my neck, biting it here and there. I nodded my head and fisted a handful of his hair: "Mhmm.."

He moved his hand down to grab my ass tightly, "So needy. You know I'm busy love, you need to calm yourself.." "Fuck being busy, Min. It's almost that time of the month, so on top of being horny, I'm moody as hell." I whined while unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it off. He helped me take it off, unbuckling his pants as well. "Couldn't tell me that in front of the boys, hm? Just wanted "cuddles", is that right?" He smirked. He moved to my lips before I could answer and quickly dominated the kiss as he pulled my jacket down my arms and slipped my sweats off.

"Practice is g-gonna be over soon..." I mumbled even though I didn't want him to leave, nor stop, as he began kneading my breast after removing my shirt and bra. "Not this practice baby. They'll wait on me, understood?" He smirked, pulling my panties down. I whimpered as the cold air hit me, but it didn't effect me for long. I soon rested my leg on Minho's shoulder as he sat on his heels, kneeling down; teasing me by whispering and breathing against me.

"You know how I feel about te-teasing!" I screamed as he began eating me out hungrily. I moaned loudly as I threw my head back. I simultaneously pulled his hair and arched my back from the immense amount of pleasure he was offering to me. He massaged my hips as his tongue continued working me out until I, eventually, warned him. I quickly released on him and he happily swallowed it all before licking up my stomach, chest, and jaw, before eventually biting my lip, craving for even more me.

"J-just do it... I-I know you want to baby..." I whispered as lust completely took over my body. He picked me up and sat me on the sink's counter, looking into my eyes. "You ready love?" He asked softly. I nodded as I grabbed his wrists tightly, moaning his name and cursing loudly as he pushed himself into me. "Yes... yes~ this i-is what I wanted b-baby..." I moaned, smiling softly. "Good." He said before slamming into me, harder each time. I moved my hands and wrapped my arms around his neck, clawing at his back as I arched my own.

"God, I love feeling your tight little pussy wrapped around my cock~" He whispered, rolling his eyes and grunting deeply in my ear. I was unable to reply - it was like I lost the ability to speak. He was making me feel so good and I couldn't have been happier in that moment.

• —————— •

Of course it wasn't ideal; doing it in his company's bathroom — but I was still getting Minho so I couldn't really complain.

• —————— •

"I-I'm-" I stuttered, reaching up and grabbing his hair tightly, throwing my head back. "Cum... cum for me babygirl." He cooed, interrupting me by praising me. I nodded as I released on his pulsating length before I felt his warm liquid paint my walls as his lips began working on my neck; low grunts becoming evident. "Fuck baby... th-that was so good..." I moaned, resting my forehead in the crook of his neck. He pulled me closer, still inside of me, and wrapped my legs around his waist, gently rubbing my back and praising me on my performance.

After a few silent minutes though, he slowly began thrusting again which earned low whimpers from me. "B-baby..." I whined. "I know... I know your sensitive sweetheart, but I'm gonna make you feel good, okay? Since you were so obedient for me~" He whispered, licking my earlobe before gently biting. I moaned softly in response, happy he was taking into consideration my current state and was being so gentle with me; especially now. "I-I love you bubu. You're so amazing and s-so soft with me.." I cooed as I played with his hair and looked into his eyes. He returned my gaze before kissing my lips sweetly and lovingly. "You're such a good girl.." He mumbled into the kiss.

"I-I'm close...." I moaned, arching my back so my chest was against his. "Cum for me one more time baby." He whispered, marking my neck once again as he and I released at the same time, softly calling each other's names. I whimpered as he pulled out and lost contact.

He kissed my cheek, pushing my hair out of my face, praising me once again while cleaning us up with a soft rag. He helped me put my clothes back on before putting his own on. Whilst he got dressed, I fixed my hair. Luckily I didn't have any makeup on so I didn't have to do touch-ups.

I kissed him softly, once more, before unlocking and opening the door. He grabbed my hand and walked us back to the practice room; letting me use him as support. As soon as we entered, all the boys looked at us and began snickering. I reddened from shyness and embarrassment as Minho laughed at me. He helped me to the couch, holding my waist as he knew it was harder for me to walk now. He also gave me one more kiss before returning to the boys who gave him so much shit for, so obviously, fucking me in the company's bathroom.