✔︎♡︎ Lee Taeyong [NCT] | Performance

Word count: 1,764
-
Dom: Taeyong
Sub: Y/n

—————
———

Taeyong had told me he wanted me to appear in his solo comeback stage; he thought it would be the perfect way to introduce NCTzens to his four year long girlfriend. Of course I wanted too, and I knew I could pull off the dance he wanted, but I was scared of NCTzen's reactions: scared they wouldn't accept me. So while we were backstage, he tried calming me down, "Y/n, I love you. And no matter their reaction, I'm always GOING to love you. I mean, they'll probably get jealous, but they won't hurt you or us okay?" He asked while fixing my hair, soon pulling me into a tight hug. "Okay... I love you Yong, and I trust your judgment." I whispered, kissing him as his manager shooed us onto the stage.
.
.
.
The stage was dark so they couldn't see us walk up but Taeyong sat in a chair in the middle of the stage. I straddled his lap and hugged his neck, burying my face into it. I know he couldn't reply because of his mic, but I whispered; "I'm scared, Yong... I'm gonna screw up." He gave my thigh a gentle squeeze, placing his lips against my neck before sitting back again and resting his hands on my hips.

As the lights slowly came on, red first, the crowd went wild, screaming and chanting Taeyong's name. They had never seen a concept like this from Taeyong before so I was excepting them to go crazy when we actually started dancing.
.
.
.
As he started singing, I was basically supposed to grind in his lap. As I did so, I also did something impulsively, not even thinking about how his managers would react: I gave Taeyong a hickey while he was singing. My hair covered his neck so no one saw, but I knew he was gonna punish me for it later. I felt his grip on my waist tighten which I knew was a warning but I ignored it, well aware he couldn't do anything right now. As much as I wanted to keep it professional, I just couldn't stop myself.

*~time skip~*

Later in the song, after getting out of the chair, we were now on the floor and we were doing very sexual moves; without actually touching each other. So like, he'd choke me and I'd arch my back - but he wouldn't actually grab my throat. Then he grinded on me, placing a knee in between my legs. I panicked for a minute; this wasn't apart of the choreography. Since he switched it up, though, I decided to as well.

As Taeyong sang the lyrics, "I'm addicted to you, toxic." I grabbed his wrist and pulled him onto me before flipping us over, grinding onto him. He quickly reacted, grabbing my hips and softly thrusting into them while making it look like he was getting us up. We walked back to the chair and I, basically, gave him a lap dance before eventually ending in the same pose we started with. The crowd was going wild, screaming for Taeyong and his new mysterious girl.

As the lights went out, Taeyong tightly grabbed my wrist, pulling me off stage. He took our mics off, rushing past his manager and outside. "What the hell are you doing, Yong?" I asked, confused and a little scared from how quickly his demeanor changed. "Aren't we supposed to make the announcement?!" He didn't reply, just kept walking until we arrived at his tour bus where he shut the doors, pushed me into his bottom bunk, closed the glass door and curtain, and locked it.

"Okay, what's going on Taeyong. Why are we here and what the hell are you doing?!" I asked annoyed. He began unbuckling his belt, "You wanna be such a confident, cocky girl on stage and switch up the performance.. I'll make a whole new one baby - one you won't mess up." He said as he unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his boxers. I gulped, kind of terrified; Taeyong and I have never had angry sex so I wasn't sure what he was like or what he expected from me.

"So are you just gonna stare at my friend or are you gonna help me. Or do I have to force you? I mean, you seemed pretty willing when there were hundreds of people watching, hm baby?" He asked, eyes darkening. I took my shirt off, quickly followed by my panties and shorts. "Good girl." He smirked, pushing into me without warning. I moaned loudly, throwing my head back and biting my lip as a way to try and silence myself.