bad idea

a/n : this was inspired by the song bad idea by girl in red. also this wasn't the planned outcome of this oneshot due to listening to bad idea on loop it changed

2021 words (minus a/n)
dream x wilbur (dreambur)
cw :  implied nsfw

——

clay didn't get jealous. he swore he never did. he wasn't jealous when alex was flirting with a flushed wilbur noo, he was simply staring at the two with judgement and distaste, he wasn't staring with envy, pfft he would never.

"no seas tímido papi" alex said with a wobbly voice. nobody could tell if he took his own drugs, got drunk or was just being jokingly horny but that didn't matter to dream, he didn't care about what alex was saying.

he wasn't curious, he definitely didn't wish that he took spanish lessons instead of french.

the people that came to alex's little party were, wilbur, phil, schlatt, nick, george and of course clay. it wasn't too much people and that was perfectly fine, he was overly happy when he found out niki wasn't coming- not because he was jealous of niki's close friendship with wilbur noo.. course not.

the dirty blond found himself staring at alex who was hugging wilbur's legs from the floor. the brunette looked flustered and the dumbass on the floor seemed tipsy.

clay would've done nothing if it weren't for one specific sentence, "speedrun sex with mee" that was all clay needed to hear before just fucking walking over to the two boys being visibly clearly upset.

wilbur was about to speak up until he saw the other's eyes, emerald with an envious glare. the brunette instantly shut his mouth and could hear alex cheering yet whining at the same time, wilbur could bet that alex would be completely destroyed by a hangover in the morning but that wasn't important right now.

all the confused golden eyed boy could do was to get dragged along into a bedroom.

wil heard the door shut as quietly as it could, a click followed soon. now wilbur wasn't stupid he knew that clay seemed off tonight but he didn't expect to be dragged into a room with the door locked.

nothing had happened yet but wilbur was already blushing, he didn't know why but he was. the blond stared at wilbur with an expression he couldn't understand, he'd never seen it before but it seemed obvious.

"so what were you and alex talking about?" he asked with an innocent tone and smile, the undertone of something else was there as well but wilbur chalked that up to his imagination. "well- he was just uhm flirting with me in spanish.."

clay continued to stare down wilbur, honestly he was still so lost with everything that was happening.

"well did you like it when he flirted with you?" instantly wil's head shot up and stared at wilbur letting out a noise of flustered confusion.

"i- uhm.."

come on wilbur think of something to say

"why do you want to know..?"

wHY WOULD YOU ASK THAT-

clay seemed to be caught off guard by the question, staring at wilbur in disbelief. let's just say he instantly regretted asking when clay just froze.

"ah- sorry if that was a weird question you don't have to answer if you don't want to- but if you want to i won't stop you since you're choice to answer or not- sorry..!" an apologetic wilbur spurred out, hesitant with every single word that left his mouth.  again wil was ready to ramble out another sorry, parting his lips to speak before being stopped by a loud chuckle.