Vasilopoulaphobia

🎞️🎬🎞️🎬🎞️

Do you see him? XD

Do you see him? XD

🎞️🎬🎞️🎬🎞️

*Still in the limo, on the way to Spinjitzu Studios™️ and trying not to lose the weak grip Princess has on her sanity after listening to Cole sing "Shine Little Glow Worm" for the umpteenth time mixed with the back-up vocals by Jay that sound an awful lot like a cat in labour with no regard for anyone's hearing*

Princess: I am happy to announce that we have discarded the . . . unusual tape that a perpetrator from the rival company had created. Luckily, we had a back up soft copy of the original, not messed up interview.

Kai: *wearing earplugs and yelling loudly* WHO WAS THE LOONY PERPETRATOR ANYWAY?

Everyone: *winces*

Princess: It was . . . . . . . . Jestro from Lego Nexo Knights!

*DUM DUM DUMMMMM*

Everyone: *loud dramatic gasp*

Zane: How awful!

Kai: *cups hand around his ear* What?!

Nya: *takes out earplugs and screams* JESTRO FROM LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS!!!!

Kai: *cringing* Ow!

Jay: Who's Jestro?

Lloyd: *mutters* Your twin.

Cole: If you don't know who he is then why did you gasp with us so loudly?

Jay: I didn't wanna look like a dummy.

Princess: Trust me. If you hadn't gasped with them, you would look a lot less like a dummy. But you did soooo . . .

Jay: *ignores Princess cuz he is a dummy* Whatevs! Tell me who he is.

Nya: He's this evil clown guy from a futuristic/medieval knight show who is voiced by Vincent Tong a.k.a Kai.

*DUM DUM DUMMMMM*

Everyone: *loud dramatic gasp*

Zane: How awful!

Jay: *turns to Kai with tears* How could you?!