Perfect

Summary: Maybe not the smartest idea, but definitely nothing you'll regret... right?

 Why does Kylo Ren need to have five indwelling catheter kits stocked and ready to go in his assessment room?

You stood in front of the too-tall, overstocked medical supply closet in your workstation – also known as Commander Ren's personal assessment room. It was everything you probably should have assumed it would be: excessive and indulgent. Every cabinet was jam-packed with medical supplies. You thought back to your brief time working at the storm trooper hub, remembering having to call the medical supply department for nearly every IV starter kit you needed. Here, though, there was a dedicated shelf with every needle gauge, every syringe size, every type of tape and securing device you could imagine. Mason's words continued to haunt you, seeming to become truer every day you spent at your assignment; the First Order really only cared about the health and outcomes of their leaders, never truly thinking about the storm troopers at the front lines. It made you angry, seeing the need of so many wounded soldiers, and knowing the Elite could fix it, but ultimately understanding they didn't care enough to make the effort.

You sucked your teeth as you opened the door next to the supply shelf, meeting a wall of black fabric as you did – this time, though, it was just the fabric, no fuming Force-sensitive tyrant behind it. Your fingers trailed down a stack of the folded black garments, the particular articles a mystery as you brushed over the rough threading. You could tell the piles were organized so they held all the pieces of Kylo Ren's layered ensemble. You removed one collection from the shelving and closed the door behind you.

You placed the clothing on the assessment table at the center of the room. At the top of the pile was a pair of long black socks. You were stunned by the construction of them, knowing it was meant to come up only to Kylo Ren's mid-calf, but noticing it was nearly the length of half your leg. A curious thrill came over you, egging you to try it on. You knew it wasn't the professional thing to do, but you also knew that your assignment could barely be considered professional to begin with. You swiveled your head as if you were being watched, your eyes dancing around the room as you did. Smirking, you knelt down, taking off your shoes and quickly pulling the lengthy sock over your toes, rolling the oversized garment until the hem came just above your knee. You held your leg out and examined your new accessory. It had been even longer than you had anticipated, making you acutely aware, once more, of just how tremendous Kylo Ren's size was.

You hummed to yourself for a moment. "I mean, I can't just wear one sock, that would look silly," you joked as you began to cover your bare leg in the other consuming black stocking. You held the hem of your scrub dress as you admired your covered legs, your brain trying to imagine how they would look on their true owner as compared to yours. You felt a slight pang of pomp, like the socks had carried some of his power-filled essence within their stitching.

Turning back to the table, you unstacked the pile until you came to the base of the bundle. There was an unnecessarily high number of underpaddings, revealing further just how many layers Kylo Ren wore to go about his daily business. A small amused breath shot from your nose, remembering the time it took for him to get fully undressed before joining you in your shower. The clothes in front of you all seemed pretty standard, aside from one piece that you had never seen him wear before. It was comprised completely of black leather – of course – and it was extremely heavy in your arms. You held it out so it could unfold in front of you, the hem quickly meeting the floor with a light thwack.

It was a cape. He had only ever worn his robes around you. You looked over your shoulder, searching the assessment table for a black cowl – it wasn't there either. You turned back to the long splay of leather hanging before you, noting the small fasteners on the inside of the shoulders. That same curious thrill from earlier glittered over you as you analyzed the pleating of the garment, only this time it was heavier – a desire more than a curiosity. You wanted to see what you'd look like under his cape, already feeling the power it emanated by just holding it at arm's length.