,'4',

____
|_4_|

"so what do you like to do in your free time?" Jimin asked, the three boys had finally sat down with their food when Jimiin had asked the question.

Taehyung opened his mouth to speak but stopped when a girl ran over to the pretty much screaming 'Jungkookie'.

The three turned to the girl as she reached the table "are you coming to my party?!" She exclaimed.

"What party?" Jungkook asked seemingly not bothered by how loud she was "the one I'm having this Saturday" the girl spoke "yeah...surep, I'll be there" Jungkook assured.

"Jimin you can come as well and so can he" she said pointing to Taehyung "uh...thanks" The boy said "alright, I'll send you the address send it to them, Bye Jungkookie!" She waved before walking away.

"Now I feel like your the girls baby boy" Taehyung smiled "he totally is, you would think he's a simp but he's not he's just Jungkook" Jimin laughed.
"Anyways, are you guys gonna go?" Jungkook asked changing the subject "sure" both boys agreed.

"You know I honestly thought you were a lot like Jungkook's step dad" Jimin said "first that was random and secondly that punk is not my step dad, he's mum's boyfriend" Jungkook corrected a frown on his face.

"What's he like?" Taehyung asked "a nasty guy, I was meeting him for the first time yesterday and he kept touching my mum while I was there, he wouldn't even stop looking at her breast so when he left I spoke to my mum and guess what she told me?" Jungkook asked.

"It's her relationship?" Taehyung questioned "no, she told me he likes skin ship, and I said I like skin ship does that mean I can punch him in the face and she didn't say anything so I told her to tell him to stop or I would tell him I like skin ship and then punch him, I mean honestly who thinks it's ok to touch my mum like that in front of her son aswell, he worst part is she was uncomfortable" Jungkook sighed.

"You know I could imagine it Jungkook sitting on at the table looking at his mum and being like 'tell him to stop or I'll tell him I like skin ship and punch him'" Jimin laughed.

"It's not funny" Jungkook rolled him eyes "I know it's not but the way you said it probably was" Jimin continued laughing.

،~*~*~*~*,

"Bye Min" Jungkook quickly hugged his best friend "bye Taehyung and Jungkook, I'll see you guys tomorrow" Jimin smiled before walking to his door.

"Bye" he boys waved at each other before Jungkook and Taehyung walked away.

They had just walked Jimin home and were now heading to Jungkook's house Taehyung was walking him home.

"So you really don't like your step dad huh?" Taehyung asked "I hope my breaks up with him soon, or I might have to meet his son, something I don't wanna do" Jungkook sighed.

"Hey, his son could be ok, you never know, you guys could end up being close friends" Taehyung tried "maybe or he could be an ungrateful shit, I judging by how his dad is he was probably a mistake" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"Maybe" Taehyung laughed slightly "I get the feeling that he probably has 6 girlfriends lost his virginity when he was 14, probably drinks alcohol alot and has been since he was 12" Jungkook ranter he didn't care enough to feel bad for talking that way about someone he hadn't even met

"I already don't like him" He added "Hey, what if he turns out to be a great guy? Are you still gonna hate him?" Taehyung asked.

"No... But I'll probably be really cautious around him" Jungkook stated "you know not everyone I like their parents" Taehyung eyes met Jungkook's.

"Why are you so sure he's different? Do you know him?" Jungkook asked "Because if you do don't tell him about what I've said about him or his dad" he added.

"I don't know him" Taehyung shook his head "I just don't think he'll be what you think he is".

"I doubt it" Jungkook said stopping, they had reached his house, well this is where I live, I'll see you tomorrow" Jungkook said turning around to walking to his door though before he could take a step forward Taehyung pulled him back and hugged him.

"don't I get a hug?" He asked his arms wrapped tightly around Jungkook who's cheeks were light pink.

Jungkook slowly hugged him back "I didn't know if you would be comfortable with it, we just met and all" Jungkook smiled though his smile faded when Taehyung quickly let go.

"I didn't even think about that, you might be uncomfortable" Taehyung's hands fell to his side.

Jungkook smiled before pulling Taehyung back into a hug "I'm comfortable with it" he assured.

"I know this is random but you smell really good" Taehyung stated his hands back on Jungkook's back.

"So do you" Jungkook admitted cheeks now red.

When the boy's felt like they had hugged enough they let go and said their goodbyes before going there separate ways.

"Jungkookie I have good news!!" Hyerin came running to the door "what is it?" Jungkook asked.

"Look" She said showing him her hand, she had a nice and shiny ring on her ring finger.

"M-Minjae proposed" Jungkook stuttered "mhm! You should be calling him Hyung and I told him about touching me when your around and he said he'll stop, and we spoke about moving in together and we decided to move in to his place on Saturday and when we do you can meet his son" Hyerin smiled.

"What?! Propose? Moving in?? So soon and I'm not calling him Hyung, further more what do you mean when I'm around, so if I'm not around in the street he can touch you??" Jungkook asked, eyebrows furrowed and mouth slightly opened.

"Out of all the people you've dated he's the worst one! Why do we have to move in with him? It's bad enough that you excepted his proposal!" The boy exclaimed.

"Kook, he's a great guy the only problem is that he like skin ship a bit too much, seriously look at his personality, his job, his everything except the way he touches people, I love him Kook I really do just please think about it, I wanna be happy and he makes me happy please Kook" His mother explained.

Seeing how desperate she was he sighed "fine" "thank you kook, he's gonna come and pick us up on Saturday afternoon" she smiled.

"I'm going out that day so I'll just leave my stuff packed up" Jungkook sighed.

؛*~*~*~*~*؛