,'6', M-ish

____
|_6_|

Warning⚠:Just some masturbation!

"T-touch me" Jungkook stuttered out, leaning in and kissing Taehyung, as much as Taehyung wanted to kiss Jungkook back he didn't, he knew there was something wrong with Jungkook.

Jungkook pulled away with a whine "Kiss me Tae" he said leaning back in this time he was pushed away by Taehyung.

"What's going on?" He asked "Taehyung please touch me it hurts,  Taehyung" Jungkook was pretty much begging Taehyung for his touch.

"What hurts?" Taehyung asked "my dick hurts it's so hard it's painfully Tae just touch me" Jungkook begged before leaning back in and kissing Taehyung.

Taehyung kissed him back But only for a second before pushing the younger away "are you drunk? Did you drink something" Taehyung asked.

"Yes, now please just help me" Jungkook grabbed onto Taehyung's arms holding tightly onto his sleeve.

"Shit, I can't Jungkook, your probably drunk I can't" Taehyung denied "please Taehyung, just jerk me off or something, we don't have to fuck, please, it hurts" Jungkook started to tear up.

"I have a plan" Taehyung stated  standing he pulled Jungkook up, the two walked up the stairs Jungkook begging or be touched even going as far as kissing Taehyung's cheek a bunch of times.

Taehyung pulled Jungkook into the bathroom, it was nice and spacious, there was a shower, toilet and sink.

"Here you jerk yourself off and I'll wait outside you have my number call me when your done" Taehyung stated closing the toilet lid before sitting Jungkook on it.

When he turned to leave Jungkook pulled him back "please don't go" he begged.

"You want me to stay here while you jerk yourself off?" Taehyung asked Jungkook nodded and Taehyung sighed.

He locked the bathroom door and stood next to it making sure his back was facing the younger "Taehyung look here" Jungkook said his voice slightly deeper than before.

Taehyung sighed once more before turning around to see Jungkook unzipping his pants.

He quickly turned back around then he heard a soft whine coming from Jungkook, then it went quiet.

"Are you done?" Taehyung asked there was silence for a moment before Taehyung was turned around and Jungkook grabbed his hand.

"Taehyung please help me" Jungkook begged his voice, it sounded so desperate like he needed to be touched, Taehyung just stared him in the eye.

"I can't your not in your right mind" Taehyung sighed but made no attempt to pull his hand back.

"I am and I...  I like you, that's why I want you to help" Jungkook confessed before pushing himself onto Taehyung his dick pressing against Taehyung's thigh.

"J-Jungkoo-" said boy silenced him by kissing him, Taehyung felt Jungkook bring his hand touch something and he could tell it was Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook began moving his hand along it trying to get Taehyung to stroke it as he kissed him.

Taehyung gave up fighting the urge, he would just be helping Jungkook that's it then they would forget about it, the younger probably wouldn't anything remember anyways.

Taehyung kissed Jungkook back his hand moving with Jungkook's instead of Jungkook moving it on his own.

Jungkook moaned into the kiss, he let go of his cock letting Taehyung stroke it alone.

"shit" Jungkook sighed pulling away from the kiss "god~Tae it feels so fucking good" he pushed himself further on to Taehyung.

Taehyung felt himself getting turned on, his member slowly hardening when Jungkook locked lips with Taehyung once more this time making it deeper by adding tongue.

Taehyung just about noticed Jungkook's hand making it's way to his jeans "can I?" He breathed out pulling away from Taehyung.

"Go ahead" Taehyung smiled before pulling Jungkook back in for another kiss his hand on Jungkook's dick moving a little faster.

Jungkook unzipped Taehyung's jeans before pulling them down a bit, he then pulled down Taehyung's boxers and pulled away to see his size.

Taehyung was smaller than Jungkook but that didn't matter to either of them, especially not when Jungkook pushed his own again Taehyung's rubbing them together and feeling Taehyung harden even more.

Taehyung's lips made contact with Jungkook's slight exposed chest peppering it with light kisses.

"You smell so good" Taehyung smiled and Jungkook whined before stuttering a few words "I-I'm gon-nna c-come".

؛*~*~*~*؛