'12'

_____
|_12_|

A month of Taehyung trying to get Jungkook to date him went by, Taehyung still hadn't given up and Jungkook still hadn't excepted him.

Hyerin and Minjae were just getting more and more romantic by the second, or so it seemed like to that to Jungkook.

The poor boy had to watch his mum sit in the mans arms uncomfortably and not do anything.

Jungkook was ready to punch him but what could he do if his mum would just get him in trouble.

Although Today was different from how it usually was. When Taehyung and Jungkook got home they didn't enter the living as they heard Minjae talking.

They usually would enter regardless of what was being said or who was talking. But the words that they heard completely stopped them in there tracks.

"I was drunk, Hyerin, I'm sorry, I love you" Minjae tried and even if the boy's couldn't see Hyerin, she shook her head "you weren't drunk, and if you loved me I would have been enough for you" Hyerin told.

There was a short moment of silence before Hyerin spoke again "we're over" she sighed, there was silence again as she took off her ring.

Though the next words that were said made Jungkook's blood boil "Whatever I could get any girl I want, your quite old as well" Minjae stated even though Hyerin was only 1 year older than him.

It was only 3 second after that he felt a hard fist his his cheek.

Jungkook had punched him.

"I didn't get in trouble almost a hundred times, and put up with your inappropriate ass just for you to disrespect my mum!" He shouted.

"She let you have your way one too many times, and if I could I would have punched you ages ago, but I didn't because she loved you, but this is how you treated her?! By cheating?!".

Jungkook went to punch Minjae again but he was pulled back, by Taehyung who had stepped in "don't forget that's my dad" he warned.

Jungkook didn't bother fighting back, so Taehyung let him go.

"I knew you were an asshole of a dad, but I didn't think you were an asshole of a boyfriend." Taehyung sighed.

His dad's eyes were wide and his mouth slightly open "w-what?" Minjae stuttered "let's go" Jungkook grabbd his mother's hand and pulled her put of the house, of course not before throwing a glare at Minjae.

،~*~*~*~*,

It had been a week since Minjae and Hyerin had broken up, Jungkook and his mother had stayed at a hotel for the past week and today they moved back into their old house.

Jungkook was little surprised since Taehyung had stopped trying to get him to agree to being his boyfriend throughout the whole week.

It was Saturday today, Jungkook and his mother were watching a movie and honestly she seemed alot happier than when she was with Minjae.

She had her sad hours but other than that she was always beaming with energy even when she got back from work her energy was shinning brightly.

When the movie came to an end Hyerin picked up her phone quickly typing something before turning of the tv.

"So what are your plans for today?" She asked "it's already 7pm, I don't really have any, I wanted to hang out with Taehyung but he said he was busy..." Jungkook sighed.

"You and Taehyung get along realky well don't you?" Hyerin asked "yeah... about us mum... I like Taehyung" Jungkook said looking down.

Hyerin just stayed silent before saying "ok so?" "Your ok with me liking him... I mean he's a boy and he's Minjae's son" Jungkook explained.

"Firstly I don't really care if he's a boy or not, secondly Minjae and I aren't even together so that doesn't matter if he's his son or not" Hyerin smiled.

"So... if I asked him to be mine... you would be ok?" Jungkook asked "of course I would be" his mother stated before grabbing the bowls that were on the couch, the bowls they had eaten their snacks out of.

"Really?" Jungkook asked "of course" Hyerin laughed and Jungkook smiled looking down at his fingers.

Maybe he could ask him out after school on Monday if Taehyung wasn't busy.

Getting up off the couch Jungkook heard the door bell ring "I'll get it" he shouted before rushing to get he door.

When he opened the door his eyes trailed down looking at Taehyung that was down in one knee his hands holding a bouquet of red, blue and yellow roses.

A card that red 'will you be my boyfriend?' Was placed on it.

"Sorry it's like a week late but will you Jeon Jungkook, be my boyfriend?" Taehyung asked bitting his lip, he was clearly anxious.
Jungkook decied to play with him a little "Your a week late though...." he sighed and he could see Taehyung worry on his face.

The he laughed pulling Taehyung up and kissing him "of course I will be your boyfriend" he smiled.

؛*~*~*~*؛

The end!
The LTATT will be up soon!