,'8',

____
|_8_|

"Shit Jimin I kissed him and jerked him off, this isn't funny" Jimin heard the younger whine through the phone.

Jungkook had woken up a little while ago and it was 4pm, and there was a note on the kitchen counter saying that Minjae and Hyerin were out at work.

Jungkook got something to eat before calling jimin who had told him about the drink and stuff.

"I'm sorry Kook but the way you say it so funny, anyways have you spoken to him since?" Jungkook asked "no, not since what happened in the bathroom, I feel bad though, I mean I'm happy that I got to touch him and he touched and I saw h-anyways I kinda forced myself onto him" Jungkook sighed.

"I shouldn't have done.... Holy fuck" Jungkook literally dropped his phone at the sight of Taehyung walking down the stairs and if it wasn't for his reflexs it would have fallen to the ground of he didn't quickly catch it.

"I'll call you back in a bit Jimin" Jungkook quickly said before hanging up.

Bye the time Jungkook had said that Taehyung had already spotted him "afternoon Jungkook, did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Y-yeah" Jungkook stuttered he was bright red "w-what are you doing here, or am I at your house? I can't be my suitcases are in that room I slept in" Jungkook stated he was stilled red just more confused then red.

"About that... " Taehyung trailed off hearing the door open "we're home" someone shouted, Jungkook knew it was Minjae.

Soon enough Minjae and Hyerin walked into the the kitchen where Taehyung and Jungkook were.

"Ah, Taehyung, Jungkook, we were meant to tell you yesterday Jungkook but you got home late.... Anyways Taehyung is my son" Minjae told.

The blush that had been on Jungkook's face had long gone, his eyebrows now furrowed as he turned to Taehyung.

"He's... He- your.. What!?" Jungkook was struggling to make a sentence, that didn't make sense, Taehyung must have known then.

That must have been how he got home without being asked his address. Jungkook had brushed off the thought of how he got home when he woke up.

A few seconds of silence passed before Jungkook finally turned to Taehyung and spoke "How long did you know?" He asked "b-before I met you" Taehyung looked down.

"So this whole time you knew and you didn't say anything?" Jungkook asked he could feel himself getting angry and Taehyung's silence didn't calm him down.

"You know what just forget it" the younger walked off, and of course Taehyung followed him.

Jungkook went to his bedroom, it was the only place he knew, that didn't stop Taehyung from following him.

"Go away Taehyung" Jungkook sighed as Taehyung shut the door "Jungkook I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that I swear" Taehyung tried.

"The whole time I was shit talk you and your dad and you just sat there like, Oh he maybe different knowing I was talking about you!" Jungkook raised his voice slightly.

"Even yesterday, I... I told you I liked you, and while I was drugged you didn't even say anything about us going to brothers you just helped me!" Jungkook voice sounded strained and Taehyung could tell he wanted to cry.

"Jungkook" Taehyung began, he took the youngers hands and held them "I like you, that's why I didn't say anything, because I wanted to be with you and I knew if you knew were going to be step brother you wouldn't even let me talk you." He paused.

"That party, I wanted to touch you but I felt like you would regret it and I helped you because you were begging me for it and I.... I couldn't stop myself, I'm sorry I touched you" he apologized.

"I'm not mad at you for touching me but for not telling me" Jungkook assured "I'm happy that it was you and not some other weirdo" the younger sighed standing up.

Taehyung smiled before walking closer to Jungkook "do you really remember everything?" he asked his hands wrapping around Jungkook's waist.

"I do" Jungkook blushed "So... do you really think you'd top me? Taehyung questioned "of course I would" Jungkook leaned forward, his and Taehyung chest touching.

"You may be older than me, you may be more mature than me, older looking, more handsome then cute, but I would still top you" he told.

"Don't forget I was drugged yesterday, next time I won't be" he added "So your theres gonna be a next time??" Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"Maybe it depends on how I feel, I'm still upset that you never told me you were his son" Jungkook sighed.

"Hey" Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips "I had my reasons" he told.

Jungkook just sighed, seeing The younger wasn't going to say anything Taehyung pressed his lips against his.
"I like you" he mumbled before properly kissing the boy before him.

؛*~*~*~*~*؛