,'9',

____
|_9_|

Taehyung and Jungkook came back downstairs about 20 minutes after they left.

Before they even noticed him Minjae spoke "Are you guys getting along well?" He asked.

Both boys turned to look at him, noticing his hands on Hyerin's waist as he stood behind her.

Jungkook looked at his mother's face she looked uncomfortable, he screwed up his face before saying "can you move your hands?".

"Kook when we get married are you still gonna ask me to let go of her?" Minjae asked "Kook?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Who the fuck said you could call me Kook?" He asked "Jungkook" Hyerin said lightly brushing Minjae's hands away.

"Don't swear at Minjae" she warned "mum!" Jungkook whined "just wait till we get married Honey, he'll be calling me dad in no time" Minjae told.

"No I won't, your not my dad and even if you marry my mum I'll never call you dad" Jungkook informed.

"Jungkook please stop" Hyerin sighed "me? I didn't even say anything wr-" "Jungkook, why can't you get along with Minjae? Just how you did the first day you met him? He was so excited to have you as his son and move out but as soon as you saw him you started a fight" Hyerin sighed.

Jungkook was speechless, his mother was blaming him for sticking up for her?!

He sighed, this was his mum's relationship he shouldn't be the reason it doesn't work out.

"Fine, I'm sorry, you too Mi- Hyung.. " Jungkook sighed before turning around and walking out.

Taehyung didn't really know what to do but by the time he had made up his mind Hyerin had spoken.

"I'm sorry about him" she sighed "anyways how did you two meet?" Minjae asked totally ignoring Hyerin's words.

"Jungkook and I?" Taehyung asked, his father nodded "we met at school" Taehyung told.

"Oh really?" Minjae asked and Taehyung nodded "Yep, now if you'll excuse me I have to go" he turned away before rushing up to Jungkook's room.

He was about to open the door but stopped when he heard Jungkook talking.

And crying.

"It's not fair though, I didn't even get to decide if I wanna move, my mum knows I don't like him, and she still told me off for defending her! And o make things worse, my own crush likes me back but...  he's gonna be my brother. This is like the worse day ever Min" Jungkook ranted.

Taehyung could here him sniffing "Hey it's not that bad I mean they ain't married yet so just focus on you and Taehyung" Jimin told.

"What about when they get married? If me and taehyung are already dating? We'd have to break up" Jungkook voice grew quieter as he spoke.

"Kook do you really think your mum is gonna marry someone who makes her uncomfortable? I bet she'll probably keep postponing it untill she calls it off" Jimin assured

"What if she doesn't?" Jungkook asked "how many of her boyfriends did she break up for you? If it isn't for her then its for you" Jimin informed.

،~*~*~*~*,

"Boys dinner is ready" Hyerin sighed it had been a little over an hour since Jungkook had gone to his room.

Taehyung being hungry quickly came down the stairs, he sat opposite  Minjae and Hyerin who were sitting next to each other.

"Taehyung just go make sure Jungkook heard" Minjae told Taehyung, who nodded before getting up and rushing upstairs.

He didn't bother knocking and just opened Jungkook's door, he was still on the phone just this time laughing.

"Jaehyun, that's not what happend" he said folding his clothes and laughing, he didn't even notice Taehyung as his back was facing the older and he had his ear phones plugged in.

"I know Shuhua didn't do that" he continued laughing and Taehyung just stared at him Jungkook eventually turned around literally jumping.

"Fuck! You scared me!" He said "your mum said dinner is ready" Taehyung stated "tell her I'll have it later I'm on the phone right now" Jungkook said.

"It's just my mum's boyfriend's son" Jungkook said going back to folding, though he soon stopped seeing Taehyung hadn't moved an inch.

"What?" He asked 'who are you talking to?' Taehyung wanted to say but instead just shook his head and walked out.

"Yeah there engaged and where living together" Taehyung heard Jungkook say as he shut the door.

He ran back down stairs before sitting down "he said he'll have it later he's on the phone right now" Taehyung told as he began dishing his food.

؛*~*~*~*؛