Let's Talk About The Title

He Knew!

The reason I named it that is because it fits, and I had a lot of difficulties picking the title and then that come to mind.

Taehyung knew alot of things.

Its kind of self explanatory, not to mention that I had no idea what to name it.

I spent a good while thinking about it, I thought I could name it You knew, But I didn't really like it.

There was a few others that I thought about but they also didn't go with the story as well as He knew.

Now while writing this story, I struggled quite a bit, which is why it took me about 2 weeks so write 12 chapters, which is long for me.

And yes it did sit in my Drafts for nearly half a year, but that was because I was thinking of taking of taking a break from wattpad.

And I really didn't want to publish this and the halfway through just take a long break.

I know it seems weird that it took me 3 months to finally finish publishing the book but, while as of now it has 16 views, I wanted to let it grow as i published it.

And in the beginning it has 2 so no-one was reading it, so as a result I didn't have a reason to publish it quickly.

So unfortunately I kept dragging it out.

But I hope you guys enjoyed reading the book, I really enjoyed writting it.

If you made it this far, thank you I really appreciate it.

Also if you liked this book then feel free to check out my other books.

If you like Vmin then check out my books: Insecure, Wrong or Right or My Crush.

If you like Namjin: I wish you knew.

If you like Sope: Confused.

If you like Vminkook: Help & Saved or Monster

And of course if you like Vkook then feel free to check out: Perfect Target.

Also thank you for, reading, voting and comments on this book it honestly motivates me to write more!