Apollo.

I've been at Mount Olympia for nearly two weeks now. And– Oh! I finally called Zara. She cried, screamed and wailed like the drama queen she was. But anyways, I knew she was sincerely worried about me.

Well, after finding out I was safe and didn't need to call the cops, long story short, Zara suggested I tell Zeus to let her come stay here too, but, Hera was strongly against another female mortal on Mount Olympia.

Now I am finding it difficult to get rid of an obsessive Apollo! All thanks to Eros. And Poseidon, don't even get me started. It was like they were competing. I acknowledge the fact that Apollo was under a love spell, so he didn't have so much control on what he did, or his actions. But Poseidon, I don't even understand what had gotten into him!

He always had different ways to try to woo me. A day before, he made pancakes, well, I'd refused, and tried to walk away, but he'd eventually succeeded in making me stay.

He said, 'just a bite will do' at first, I'd thought he had a love potion in it, then, as if he'd read my mind, he said, ' trust me Jelly, I don't need a love potion to get you where I want you. I've got tricks, tricks to make you go crazy. Tricks to get you on your knees– legs spread wide open for me.' he ended with a wink. And then, I'd said, 'in your fucking dreams' with a middle finger in the air.

He actually didn't seem to mind, he just laughed and walked away. I was tempted to take a bite, and when I did, it was like I'd never tasted pancake. It was the best of the best! He sure did have hidden talents. I made sure he was far gone, and hurriedly devoured the rest.

Then like a ghost, he popped out, saying, ' I told you, you'd love it. ' I was embarrassed he caught me in the act of eating like an hungry dog. Oh, well, it was too late to cry. While Poseidon tried to fatten me up with food–since he'd discovered my love for his pancakes, he'd made it for me every morning.

Apollo made me wreaths and when he saw his sister teaching me how to use the bow, one day, he'd disappeared and returned with a beautiful golden bow with my name carved in intricate patterns on it. And each of the arrows had my initials on it.

When I'd asked where he got the beautiful bow from, he said, ' from Hephaestus. You don't like it? I'd have him make another one ' . Then I said, ' no! Apollo, this is too much. I can't take it from you' .

After few persuasions from both Apollo and Artemis, I had no choice but to take the bow. Did I forget to mention that I'd moved to my own room?. Apollo made sure to stock it up with red roses and Artemis did her magic thing and filled the room with fireflies which only appeared at night. In one word, my room was a forest in the making.

Hera and Zeus said they had to go on a little trip to the real Mount Olympus, and didn't mention when they'd return. Eros still stayed after all the chaos, Zeus and Hera gave him an earful of scolding, he only nodded and winked at me. That guy was a devil! I wondered how he became the god of love. No one was willing to take him in, so, he slept on the couch. It was like he wasn't on good terms with his mother.

On several occasions, she'd tried to talk to him, and he'd either snubbed her, or ignored her. Well, I wouldn't want to meddle. Eros hardly got angry, but, there was a saying that, beware of those who never got angry. When they did, no one could stand their anger, they become vicious and deadly.

Today, was that one of the many days when Apollo took it upon himself to teach me how to use the bow. Of course learning from him was always distracting. He was lovestruck, but he also knew when to be serious. He always tought me shirtless, as if he was doing it on purpose.

Well, today, he wore a blue skinny jeans, was shirtless as usual, his hair was slicked back, and today, he wore a choker with a beautiful rose pendant. Seriously?! That's cheating. He was here looking all sexy and hot.  How was i supposed to cope?

"Are you ready for class two?" He said with a smile.

Artemis's archery class was class one, like he'd called it, and his was class two. There was a part of the mansion which was as big as the main house. Unlike my room, when you're in it, it looked like a real jungle. Several trees grew it it, all thanks to Demeter. And the roof looked like the clear sky. Apollo made a duplicate sun in it, which shone brightly In the afternoon, and Artemis made a duplicate moon, which was visible at night. You could hear birds chirping, it was serenity.

When I asked them why and what the building was for, Artemis said, ' I miss the woods, the forest, the wildlife, the smell of trees, plants and flowers, but, I can't have them here on a mountain. But, Zeus and Apollo came up with this special place for me.'
And so, that became our training ground.

" Raise your bow" Apollo said.

I did, and he moved behind me, he adjusted my footing, my arms, and positioned my body well, then his hand cupped my waist and he pulled me closer to him. Suddenly the room grew hotter and I started to sweat profusely as I fought to maintain my balance. He held my hand and pulled the bow forward, and the arrow back.

"Like this. This is how you do it. Put more pressure on your arm, it'll help you hit your target easily." He said, his voice gruff. He brought down his hand back to my waist and held me closer to him, as he rocked himself into me slowly.

I gasped, as I felt the bulge of his arousal pressed against me. I arched my back into him, "what are you doing?"

"You're distracted, let me help you focus" he cooed.

He was the cause of my distraction, but this was ten times distracting! Slowly he stepped up his game. Increasing the intensity.

He groaned, "focus!" He pulled my hair back and his lips found it's way between the crook of my neck, he pulled and kissed.

I grunted as I struggled to resist a moan, I felt the fabric of the underwear I wore dampen slowly, he told me to focus, but I couldn't. I couldn't even keep my feets balanced on the ground, how was I supposed to shoot an arrow!

"Apollo, you have to stop!" I tried to say those words fiercely, but, unfortunately, i guess he interpreted them as pre foreplay pleas.

He nipped my neck and his hand travelled down to the Hem of the top I wore, and he lifted it, gradually working his way up, his fingers trailing circles around my skin. Oh no! I knew where his hand was going, I quickly let the arrow go in an attempt to pull away from him and surprisingly, it hit the right spot. I felt him smile against my skin and he pulled away from me.

" See, that wasn't bad was it?" He grinned as he folded his arms to his chest.

As always, do remember to vote and comment. You guys are the best. You got H.O.Z this far. And I would be glad to know you guys love it. Love y'all.