3 | ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs

"Ricky do we really have to do all of this work just for a little project??" Gina whined as she paced around his room. Ricky just Chuckled as he continued to write down ideas for the project. Gina finally sat down next to Ricky at his desk and sighed.

"How about...we do a project on shows and movies." Gina suggested, which made Ricky's head shoot up from the thing he was writing in his notebook.

"What do you mean??" Ricky asked as she dropped his pencil and paid Gina all his attention.

"Like, what lesson we can learn from different type of genres of shows and movies." Gina explained and Ricky smiled widely.

"Amazing idea, let's starting writing the different shows we want to speak on." Ricky said as he turned to a new page on his notebook and started to write. "I could get use to us being friends."

Ricky smiled at Gina and as soon as he looked back down at the notebook she look at him and blushed. Gina usually wasn't the type to fall for someone so easily, but she couldn't help herself when it came to Ricky. Although, she only knew him for a day. "Why are you staring at me like that?" Ricky looked up at Gina and chuckled.

"Ugh you're so cute and adorable." Gina giggled as she coincidentally said.

"Thank you Gina, I guess I can say you're cute too." Ricky complimented her too. Gina's face became more red than it already was from the previous blushing. " blushing now are we?"

"You caught me. Haha." Gina laughed along with Ricky. When they had stopped laughing they sat in a comfortable silence, they both looked at each other at the same time and their eyes locked. At that exact moment, Nini had texted him which made their eye contact to break. "You guys are close?" Gina asked, obviously a little jealous but she had hid it well.

"Yeah, we are. I love her." Ricky said and the last part had slipped out but he didn't feel awkward saying it. On the other hand, Gina did.

"As a friend? Right?" Gina asked,

"No actually as a-" then nini texted again. "Sorry let me text her back real quick."

"So many red hearts, haha

"So many red hearts, haha." Gina awkwardly laughed.

"Yeah, we are pretty close. We've been friends since kindergarten." Ricky smiled at the thought of the memories with Nini.

"Hope we can be close too." Gina smiled at Ricky, and Ricky returned the gesture.

"Right..so back to the project!" Ricky awkwardly stated, "let's start gathering evidence."