9 | sᴏғᴛ

Nini knew when Ricky said her full name and not her nickname that he gave her he was serious

Nini knew when Ricky said her full name and not her nickname that he gave her he was serious. He's say her full name when he's mad at her or doesn't want to talk about the situation and Nini knew when to stop.

She heard a knock on her front door, Nini quickly ran downstairs excitedly to hold Ricky again when she was able to do so all last week. Nini opened the door revealing Ricky's adorable face and his goofy smile. Nini jumped up and hugged him, nuzzling her head into his neck.

"Gosh I missed you." Ricky said as he kissed her force head.

"I've missed you too," nini said as she slid her legs down until it touch the floor. "I love you." She said before kissing Ricky.

"I love you." Ricky said back in between their kisses. They already said the 3 words multiple of times to each other so they were used to it. It wasn't something new. "and I'm so sorry."

"Ricky, I get it. You apologized so many time now." Nini's said giggling as she got out of Ricky's embrace.

"I know, I just fell so bad. I broke your heart by kissing another girl. Twice." Ricky said and whispered the last part.

"I mean, I definitely didn't like it. But it wasn't cheating. We weren't official, and we still aren't." Nini said and whispered the last part to herself as she rolled her eyes.

"Nina, I heard that." Ricky scoffed and Nini just laughed. She walked up to Ricky who was sitting on the bar stool. Nini fidgeted with his fingers as she looked into his eyes.

"No need to get mad about it, I was joking."

"What told you I'm mad?" Ricky questioned. And nini scoffed jokingly.

"Whenever you say my full name. Nina." Nini explained to him, Ricky quickly pecked her lips and chuckled softly.

"You know me really well, Nini." Ricky smiled at the girl. Nini couldn't help to wonder why every time she mentioned about being official with him, he gets defensive about it and gets mad. But Nini knew if she asked him right now he'd get supper mad so she decided not to and just spend time with him without getting into a fight.