Liskook || Don't do this to yourself || When he finds you do self harm

Lisa POV : 

Me and Jungkook are best friends, though we know that two idols from famous groups being friends can lead to alot of shipping but we still remain friends. Our fans Ship us and there is tons of reasons why they do it, like us being BFFs, Us being labelmates in Big Hit Entertainment and etc. But We are friends . . . The only thing is I've always had feelings for him.

Jungkook POV :

 Lisa is my best friend, but I've always wanted us to be more than that, Yup, you've heard it right. I've had feelings for her eversince we first met when we were 16, It's just . . . What if me confessing ruins our friedship  . . .

Lisa POV : 

Though Jungkook is a friend, whom I share everything with . . . There is one thing I have not told him yet. I do self-harm.                                

I recently went on a WGM ( We Got Married ) with Jungkook ( We stayed friends after that though ), Then I had a collab with Hwasa from MAMAMOO and Jessi and I did alot of solo work. Because of this People started saying about how I was being favoured by the company, due to this I had problems in my mental health, hence I was given a hiatus for 3 months.

During this time, eveyone helped me get through, but nothing was happening and I was still doing self harm

Jungkook POV :

I had made up my mind, I was gonna confess to lisa today I've like for 7 years and I think it's time to say." What if she rejects me ?, maybe she like someone else, What if this ruins our friendship ?" These were the thoughts when I went there, I went up and knocked on her apartment door, She opened it.

LS : Hey Jeon Coconut 

JK : Hey Miss. Manobangs

We were just chilling when she said,

LS : Shit, this place is hot.

JK : I know I'll turn on the Air-Con

LS : Let me remove this sweatshirt and change into a tank top or something maybe

With that the left to her bedrooms

She then came back and sat with and we were just talking with eachother when I saw something on her wrist. I took a hold of her wrist to see it properly, it was . . . self-harm scars . . .

Lisa POV

JK : L-Lisa  . . .

LS : Hmmmm

JK : The fuck is that ? * he say this while pointing at the self harm scars on your wrist *

LS : O-oh umm, t-that's nothing * You try to cover it up *

All of the sudden he gets up and starts raiding your apartment

LS : JUNGKOOK THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING ?!?!

You follow him as you are screaming him

He ignores you and searches the house, only to find the box of blades you've been using, he then took it and threw it out the window

LS : JUNGKOOK THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNEISS, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU THROW THAT OUT- GET OUT OF MY HOU-

Before you could finish he kissed you, you hesitated first but kissed him back. The kiss for passionate and gentle, You've always had crush on him but at the moment you knew he was the one.

JK : * He speaks while sobbing * W-why are you d-doing this to me !? And y-yourself !?, I've l-loved you always, L-lisa and I still do.

LS : * You were also sobbing * I'm s-sorry, T-these problems and h-hate I've been g-getting is swallowing u-up,  It was the only way, And I love you too Jungkook, I love you too.

You guys talked for a long time about this. Afterwards you both cuddled

JK : Dangeun ? ( Dangeun means carrot in korean )

LS : Hmm, Wait did you call me Dangeun ?

JK : Mhm

LS : Well, then I'll call your tokki ( it means bunny or rabbit in korean )

JK : Okay, And remember I love you and I always will

LS : I will, and I love you