Chap. 11. 🍋

*Shadow's POV*

I feel my heart hammering in my chest as I pull my top off, exposing my bare chest to Lucifer and I keep my eyes locked on his face. He's not displeased and I smile a little more and move to step closer to him, "I still can't get over how tall you are..." I muse as I move to take his hand and bring him over to his throne and sit him down. He's too tall to kneel in front of with him standing but if he's sitting I can manage.
He chuckles once he's sitting and he watches me move to my knees, "this isn't even as tall as I can be. This is what I call my manageable height." He says.
I raise an eyebrow. "You'll have to show me the max sometime. Let me ride on your shoulders." I say as reach up and unbuckle his belt and and unzip his pants.
He smirks as he watches my hands. "I'd be happy to." He whispered, his claws digging against the golden arms of his throne.
I take a deep breath and pull his pants down enough for his cock to spring free and my eyes get a little big. In my years I'd seen all sorts of men. Small, large, thick thin, curved and straight but never had I see one that looked like...like...like the model for a god damned sex toy! Perfect size, perfect shape, just perfect.
"Everything ok? Change your mind?" He asks as he looks down at me, suddenly concerned and I shake my head quickly.
"Nope. Quite the opposite." I say before I open my mouth and slowly slip my lips around him. I begin to bobmy head up and down, taking him like a pro... which... I mean I am.
I look up as I work and see his head leaned back, his eyes closed and his lips parted just enough for me to see his teeth tightly gritting together. I flick my tongue against the tip and he jolts with a deep growl of a moan and reaches one clawed hand behind my head and weaves his fingers into my curls, gently massaging my scalp. "Good girl." He growls at me with a smile.
I close my eyes and enjoy the praise and the feeling of his fingers in my hair as I take him deeper before slowly pulling off, sucking as I go until I pop off the tip with an audible pop.
He looks down at me as if he's looking at a miracle preformed before him and smiles. "Shadow..."
"Yes Lucifer?" I whisper as I lick my lips.
Saying his name was a bit of a mistake before he moved to pick me up, knocking the papers that had seemed so important off his desk, scattering them everywhere and he ripped my jeans off me as he laid me down over the edge of his desk.
I look back at him over my shoulder, a little wide eyed but excited as he looks down at me like a wolf who caught a rabbit. His eyes were glowing and I could swear he could read my very thoughts because all I wanted in that moment was for him to ravage me and the next thing I knew he lined himself up with me and slammed inside.
I let out a guttural moan of pleasure I didn't know I could make. Sex had felt good a few times over the years but I'd never had anything mind blowing. This though, this was what wet dreams were made of, this was pure, uncut SIN and it was beautiful.
The way he slammed in and filled me perfectly, hitting all those spots just right that make your toes curl. And then the way he pulled out, leaving you aching for him to return to you again.
I loved the way he reached out and ran his finger over the base of my skull and took a hold of my hair and pulled back so I couldn't hide my face, I loved the way he leaned down and his claws dug into my hip he used to hold me in place while he growled against my neck. I loved this.
It did not take me long to reach my climax and he was soon to follow.
We both stayed there, panting sweating, and moaning for a while, him buried deep inside me and laying over top of me on the desk, though he took care not to put his weight on me.
He was the first to catch his breath and speak. "Fuck Shadow...that... was amazing."
He said as he moved off me and pulled himself from me, making me shiver and I slowly sat up and moved to sit cross legged on his desk smiling at him. "It's what I do." I say with a smirk.
He chuckles and moves to take my face in his hands, "shadow... I want you to only do that with me from now one... be mine."
What was he talking about? Be his? "As in?"
"My girlfriend Shadow."
I chuckled at the thought. Dating the devil? "Fuck it... sure. Why not? I like you too." I say, leaning up and kissing him gently. And it was true. I did like him. That's what these strange feelings were. I'd had a crush of Lucifer. Oh well. As if I'd ever get into heaven anyway.