Chapter 6

3rd person
As Kakashi and (Y/N) arrived to the sound village people came to (Y/N) and said "It's been a long time since you visited us. What happened? Is everything okay?" (Y/N) smiled and nodded yes. The villagers said "You haven't changed a bit. You still haven't said a word." *sigh* from villagers. "Well at least you have a boyfriend now. And you settled in the leaf village and became a jounin." (Y/N) nodded no to everything. Even though she is staying at the leaf village she was only there to help Nartuo manage his powers.
Kakashi just stood there confused on how everyone knew her. The villagers came up to him and said "Your girlfriend is such a nice person. She helped us all from the bad ones." Kakashi chuckled under his mask and said "Oh no, she's not my girlfriend. And really? She never told me that."

(Y/N) pov.
In my head i want to scream saying 'HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!' As i heard him say he's not my boyfriend it made me feel a bit relieved, but when they told him they new me and i saved them it made want to yell 'HE DOESNT NEED TO KNOW MY BUSINESS. STFU'. And him saying "She never told me that." nah dip sherlock! I don't even speak. As i yawn I think to myself 'I want to get some sleep, but nooo sherlock over here wants to be friendly with everyone.'

Kakashi pov.
Everyone here seems to know (Y/N) and seems to believe i'm her boyfriend. 'This is my opportunity to get information about her' "So has she always been this quiet and self kept?" I ask the villagers. "Yea she's always been like that. She just smiles and nods and we've never seen her face. The only time we've seen her enjoy things was with that guy Jiraiya. He's like a bestfriend to her." the villagers told me. "Oh i see. I wonder what she hides under that mask."
I've never thought a women would hide her face for a long time. 'I wonder has she ever had sex? How does she pull guys?'  I thought to myself. She seems a bit tired. "We should get going. We've been traveling all day. We need some rest." I smile through my mask and say to the villagers. They all wave goodbye to us.

(Y/N) pov.
It's about time he stops yapping. I'm so tired and hungry. We get to the inn we are supposed to stay in. "2 rooms, please." Kakashi says. The elderly women from the front office smiles and says "We only have one room with two beds." Kakashi looks at me and I smile and nod okay. "We'll take it. Thank you" He said to the elderly women. She gives us the key and says "There's a Jacuzzi in the back." Kakashi looks back and says "Okay thank you so much."
I wanted to go to the jacuzzi and relax. I wrote on a piece of paper saying "I want to go to the jacuzzi. There seems to be 3 of them on for couples, men, and women. You can go to the men one if you want." handling to Kakashi he says "Okay let's go.". I head to the women side and he goes to the men side. There's was a fence separating the jacuzzis. I took my towel off leaving me naked and i left my mask on and put my (h/l) down.  I wanted to take my mask off, but i knew eventually some other girls would come in and ask questions about me.