Chapter 14

(Y/N) pov.
*Scoff* "I would never get hurt, but good to know that you need me." I replied to what Kakashi said to me in a flirty way. "Okay it's our chance we need to go in and take these people out! I could use rasengan. I'll make a hole and we can get out." I tell Kakashi. "Wow, okay you do that and i gather everyone together." We walk in and all these people stare at us and asked us for help. I put my finger to my lips telling them to be quiet.
Kakashi got them all out of their cells and explained that they need to be quiet and back up. I start to do my hands signs and said "RASENGAN!" blowing a hole to get us out. I made Kakashi and the people go first. Just to be careful, i don't want anyone to get hurt. Everyone makes their way out. It started to rumble and pieces began to fall. "GET OUT! GET OUT BEFORE THIS FALLS!" i yelled and the people began to run out.
As soon, as i was about get out a rock fell closing out my way. "Fuck!" I build up a little chakra in my hand so the rasengan wouldn't be as powerful, but powerful enough to get me out.

Kakashi pov.
'Damn i should've stayed behind with her! No she'll be fine. She's powerful enough to get herself out. I kept on repeating that in my head. She gots to get out of there! I heard "RASENGAN!" coming from behind the wall. I made everyone back up. *BOOM* The rock exploded in tiny pieces. (Y/N) came out laughing and scratching the back of her neck.
"Why are you laughing? You could've died in there!" i said worried. "It's okay! I didn't die, but aww you care. Thank you for caring" (Y/N) said to me with a smile. Of course i would care because then she would've been another person who died on me. And that i would never forgive myself. "You know Kakashi, i won't die anytime soon. I still haven't opened up to you, so i can't die." (Y/N) said with a smile. I was going to put my hand on her shoulder, but she flinched. "Oh, sorry." she said. "Don't be." I smiled at her.
(Y/N) pov.
Damn... i need to let go of the past and stop flinching. "So we should go and have a drink! We are done with the mission but we don't leave till tomorrow afternoon." I said to Kaashi. "Yeah, let's go." he said back at me. We make it to the bar.
A couple of minutes pass and this girl kept staring at me. I go up to her and start flirting. I could feel Kakashi staring at me. I was drunk, but not so drunk. I knew what i was doing. The girl got up and told me to follow her.
Kakashi pov.
How is she already talking to a girl! I still didn't have any girl all up on me. Not that i want to, but still. I should stop (Y/N) before she does anything she regrets. She's somewhat drunk. Ugh, whatever i need to stop worrying about her. I wonder why she flinched when i tried to touch her.
I need to take a leak. I think (Y/N) will be fine. I was in the bathroom for some time. I walked out and saw (Y/N) Standing up and going with that girl. The girl was really pretty i got to admit, but what the fuck is (Y/N) doing. I was about to stop her, but they already left....