chapter 12

*Pretend you're short like 5'1 or 5'3*
(Y/N) pov.
Ugh i hate when guys try to act so tuff. Just cause they're guys that doesn't mean they have the right to be rude just to take information out of you. I've had people say stuff worst than what Kakashi has said to me. "Food's ready." i say while putting Kakashi plate down on the table, while i eat on the counter. So he won't look at my face.  To be honest i don't care what Kakashi or anyone says about me.
"You don't trust me? Well fine don't trust me, but that's on you. Goodnight." i say to Kakashi, while putting my dishes away. "(Y/N) i'm really sorry i mean it for real." Kakashi said. 'Don't say anything until he comes begging to you.' i thought to myself while brushing my teeth. "I'm really sorry. I'll need your help for this mission. I might be the copy ninja, but this mission takes two people." Kakashi says.
Just like i thought he came asking for help. "Tch. You should've thought about the words that came out your mouth before saying them. I'll help you, but you'll stop being such a bitch to me. And when the time feels right i will tell you everything about me." I said to him.
Kakashi pov.
I- "Okay! I agree to everything you say. I really do mean it though. I truly am sorry." I replied to her. I should have never underestimated her. Just because she was quiet, i thought she wouldn't have said anything to me. "Apology accepted. Now let's go to sleep and wait for tomorrow to come. okay?" (Y/N) said to me. "Okay goodnight." i replied, but as we talked i looked down to her boobs, i mean she's shorter than me. Her nipples showed a lot through her shirt. I need to stop being such a perv.
I hate the fact that i was so rude to her. She was trying so hard not to be mean, but me being a dick head made her show her mean side. I actually find it attractive. Like she doesn't let me bring her down. She will stand her ground. She's so reckless and tiny. I'm like 5'9 and she's like 5'0 something. I think about all this while i lay down looking at the ceiling.
(Y/N) pov.
Oof i'm happy i said that. I might be short, but i'm tired of staying shut and not saying things i want to say. Maybe Kakashi can put in his head that, not everything goes the way as he wants it to go. He's nice and respectful. Yeah i know he looks at my boobs now and then, but he doesn't bring it up and tries to ignore it most of the time.
I don't put a bra on because i won't comfortable sleeping with a bra on, and he can't be the only one who  gets to be all comfortable. I just know that if he follows the orders i gave him... he'll be a good friend and i'll be able to open up to him. All my life i been searching for someone who i can open up to and trust. I want to show my face to someone besides Jiraiya and Lady Tsunade. I slowly close my eyes and fall asleep.

FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS I WILL MAKE MORE CHAPTERS ONCE I'M DONE WITH SCHOOL AND ENTER WINTER BREAK!!!! THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO READ THIS. THERE WILL ALSO BE LEMON IN A COUPLE OF FEW CHAPTERS!