Chapter 1

Photo credit to ClaudiaPoland on DevinatArt

y/n pov
I walk in a village while people stare at me. I'm pretty sure they wondered who I am. You can only see my (e/c), the rest of my face was covered by a mask. I walk to the Hokage place. "Lady Tsunade! You have a visitor." Shizune said. "Who is it?" Lady Tsunade said. "It's a young women, but it seems like she doesn't speak." Shizune said. "Let her come in." Lady Tsunade said. As I walk in she stares at me and asks me to remove my mask and ask who was I and what did I need. I do as she told, but I put this jutsu, so no one could hear us talk or see me uncover my face.

"Hello Lady Tsunade, I'm (y/n) and I came to help Jiraiya with Nartuo." I said "What village do you come from?" Lady Tusnade asked me "I actually don't have a village I wonder around learning how to control my powers." I told her "Well I suppose you can help Nartuo since Jiraiya trusts you, but you'll need to report to me everyday." she told me as she gave me a vest. "Yes ma'am." I replied to her. I undid the jutsu and went to the village and got me an apartment. I went to a ramen place called "Ramen Ichiraku".

As I walk in, there's this boy with blond hair. He looks at me and says "HEY YOU MUST BE NEW. IM NARUTO UZUMAKI. BELIEVE IT!". I wrote my name on a napkin. "You can't speak?" Naruto asked. I wrote back saying "Yes, I can, but I don't speak around a lot of people." He looks at me and says "OH I UNDERSTAND." I wrote to him " By the way I'm (Y/n). And i'll help you out while Jiraiya isn't here.". He replied with a "OH THATS SWEET. BUT NO OFFENSE YOU DONT LOOK LIKE YOU CAN HELP ME."  I give him a death stare wanting to beat the living shit out of him.

I finish my ramen so fast no one saw how I looked like. I payed for my ramen and Naruto's. We walk down to the training grounds and I put a sealing jutsu, so i could speak to him. "Well Naruto, I may not look like a big deal to u, but i can help you out. You see we both carry a spirt with a big amount of power you carry the nine tailed fox and I carry the six headed dragons in me. We both carry powers that no one can help us with. But i managed to control most of my power, so i'm whiling to teach you." I explained to him. "WOW SO YOUR TELLING ME I'M NOT LONELY AND YOU CAN HELP ME BECOME THE NEXT HOKAGE!?!" He screamed, but it was okay cause no one could hear us.

"Yes that's right, well hokage I don't know. That part is on you, but i can help you manage your power." I told him. "Sounds like a plan, but you also have a sealed spirt in you?" He asked. "Yea, we both have big powers and we have to learn to control them. Well now since that's out the way I'll teach you tomorrow, so let's go home and get some sleep." i told him.