Chapter 1

Third p.o.v.

Jay and Nya finally stop Nadakhan but something was on Jay mind. He and Nya came to the Lighthouse so Nadakhan don't find them until they have a plan.

Did he meet someone at the lighthouse?

'It was Gizmo, right?' Jay thought 'No, it can't be Gizmo, someone else was there with him, but who?'

Jay had a memory of someone flashing before his eyes.

'Was Zane there with us?'

'No, he was trapped in Djinn Blade along side the others'

Jay remember someone smiling at them when they found him.

'What was his name again? Why can't I remember his name!?'

Jay remembered when he needed help getting Nya back from Nadakhan. He went back to the Lighthouse to get him.

"_____ I need your help" said Jay. The person that he is trying to remember nodded with a confident smiled. "I protect those who cannot protect themselves"

Jay saw that Zane was smiling at someone. Why can't he remembered who he was?

Tears fell from Jay eyes, he hold Nya close to him. "I wish you had take my hand, and that no one ever found that teapot in the first place" "Your wish is your to keep" said Nadakhan.

With that everything went back to normal, well not everything.

Finally Jay remember who Nya and he meet at the Lighthouse. That same smiled as Zane.

Echo

'Echo!'

Jay finally remembered what Echo done, he helped them and fight back, to save his friends. To fulfilled his purpose on why his father made him in the first place.

'Hes still at the Lighthouse'

Jay felt guilt inside of him, he forgot about Echo and leaves him there at the Lighthouse for who knows how long they defeat Nadakhan.

He needed to go and get him. He needs to bring him home.

Jay woke up from a dream, his heart was racing. 'Was that a memory?' he thought 'No it's real, Echo is real' Jay got off of his bed and got into his Ninja Outfit.

He walked out of the room and went to looked for Nya. 'Does Nya remember Echo?'

Jay found Kai with Cole in the gaming room. "Hey guys have you seen Nya?" "She in training with Clover and Zane" replied Kai "Want to join us?" Ask Cole giving him a controller. "Um I think I'll pass" with that Jay went to the training yard. Meanwhile Kai and Cole looked at each other confused, wondering why Jay denied on playing video games, he would never denied.

Jay found Nya at the training yard practicing her Water element. "Hey um Nya" she turned and face her boyfriend "Yes?" "I um...we forgot about someone" "Forgot? Who?" Jay saw Zane and Clover training with each other. He turned to look at his yang waiting for her answered. "Remember when we went to go hide from Nadakhan?" "Yes the Lighthouse, why?" Jay guilt began to rise "Do you remember who was in there?" "Yes Gizmo and...and" Nya took a moment and her eyes widen to realization. She covered her mouth "Jay, we left him" "I know, I had a memory of him" "What are we going to do?" Ask Nya "We are going to set things right" "But what about Zane? He doesn't know about Echo" They looked back at Zane and Clover, they were both smiling at each other. Jay sighed "We gonna have to tell him, he needs to know"

Soon Clover notice her brother and his yang were talking to each they looked worried. "Clover is everything alright?" Ask Zane "Yeah, Nya and Jay looked worried for some reason" she replied. Zane looked at them and sense something was wrong. 'why are they worried?' he wonder.