The lord comes

???
???
???'s POV

I wake up to an unfamiliar place.

The room is build with stone and iron bars taking up most of the space of one of the walls. 

I try and move but then I realize I've been chained up. I try to move but then a man carrying a whip accompanied by two men with spears enter the room.

At first I hoped I would get out but then the man started whipping me.

The whip cutting my flesh leaving painful cuts on my back.

Im afraid.

Why did they leave me?

Sister, Mother... where did you go?

Tears roll out of my eyes as each second feels like an eternity. Finally the whipping stops but I cant stop crying.

Even though I did nothing wrong, even though my family never did anything wrong.

Why did this happen to us?
_________________________________________
Teokeyn Forest
Village of Cidde
Helen POV

I look out the window to the blue skies.

It's already been three weeks since those strange men saved our village. 

Their weapons cutting through their enemies without getting near them, I wonder if my village could've been saved if we had those weapons.

I let out a tired sigh as I start to wonder if my choice was correct.

Should I have died with my father protecting the village or should I have continued to run to this one.

'No matter how hard I try I still remember that day...'

'Sara... where are you?'
...
Teokeyn Forest
FOB
Michael POV

It's another peaceful day in the base. This past few weeks we've been killing monsters and upgraded out outpost into a full on FOB filled with soldiers.

I put out the cigarette in my hand and head outside the building. At my destination im greeted with 4 Humvee's with mounted M2 browning machine guns, and 2 Transport trucks ready to go.

In the meeting weeks ago we agreed to trade, they provide us with food and other materials we may need and in exchange we offer them protection from criminals and trains their militia. Of course we arent giving anything related to our weapons.

After a few hours of driving through the dense forest we finally see the village but something is odd...

We stop a bit further away than we usually do and observe for a bit.

Me and Robert decide to go in and we put on some random robes we found lying in James's room next to some sticks with a piece of plastic on the tip.

We get into the village without much trouble since the guards already know who we are.

I look around and see a big crowd in the middle of the village. I ask someone what was going on.

"The lord has come to collect taxes, this time though he came personally instead. Maybe he's here because of the raiders?"

Me and Robert make our way through the crowd and in the middle we see a middle aged man next to a carriage with brown hair wearing a black swallow tailed top with black trousers and leather shoes.

As the man was speaking to the village chief a the door of the carriage opens revealing a young man with long golden hair reaching his shoulders.

The young man was the lord of this land who was selected due to his victory against three imperial legions in the war of independence.

Arlan Zaos.