Chapter Six

"Hello, fellow teammate! And Korzi," Bolin said cheerfully.

"Hey, Bolin."

"Hi, Bo."

"Missed you at practice this week," Bolin said looking at Korra.

"Yeah, sorry about that."

"Nah, that's all right. We're probably out of the tournament anyway unless some money miraculously drops out of the sky by tomorrow. Anyway, the reason I came by was to give you two this."

"What's that?" Korzi questioned as he gave them both a box. "Bolin, why'd you get us presents?" she chuckled.

"You saved me from Amon!" he replied, "It's just my way of saying thank you."

"Bolin, that was no big deal, you didn't have to buy us presents," Korzi smiled, but thanked him nonetheless.

"No big deal, are you serious? I was totally freaking out when he was coming at me with his creepy mask all, "I will take away your bending forever." I mean that is.. scary stuff; I still can't sleep well."

"Mhmm," Korra replied.

"Delivery for Avatar Korra. Tarrlok sends his compliments and urges you to reconsider his offer."

Their attention was suddenly drawn to a council page who arrived with a delivery for Korra. Korzi couldn't help but roll her eyes at the interruption as the page waited patiently for someone to receive the package.

"Tell him, I haven't changed my mind."

"Who's this Tarrlok guy? Is he bothering you? Huh, 'cause I could have a word with him," Bolin said as he punched his fist into his hand making Korzi chuckle.

"Heh, no it's not like that. He's just some old guy who works with Tenzin on the council," Korra replied somehow amused.

"Oh, good. Good, that sounds better. I like that better."

"Well, Bolin you're welcome to stay if you want but Korra's got training," Korzi replied and Bolin nodded.

"Thanks but I better be going, good luck though," he said as he left.

"Can we drop today's stance training?" Korra mumbled making puppy dog eyes at Korzi.

"No."

"C'mon, lighten up a bit."

"No."

"Korzi," Korra said annoyed at her best friend. "Can you at least-"

"No."

"Korzi! Stop that!"

"No."

"You're so annoying," she said as she walked to the round platform with a Ying-Yang symbol. She got in a stance position and Korzi watched.

"No."

"What do you mean 'no'?" Korra snarled.

"Do the horse stance, ten minutes, not whatever you're doing now."

"Ten minutes?!" Korra gapped. "You can't be serious."

"Horse stance, now."

Korra pouted slightly but nonetheless listened to Korzi's instructions. As she got into position, she shot a glare at her teammate who was trying to maintain a serious demeanour but failed miserably as she burst into laughter. "You find this amusing, don't you?" Korra asked.

Korzi, still struggling to stifle her laughter, replied with a hint of sarcasm, "Who, me? No."

The council page made his presence known once again with the words, "Avatar Korra! I have something for you." Both Korra and Korzi shot the man a disapproving glare, causing him to take a step back.