Chapter 1

I'm Alexandria Hollister. Yes I'm Jayden Hollister little sister. So my home life was okay but I was raped by Jayden's friend Jake when I was like sixteen but know I'm 18 me and Jayden are twins sadly... But onto today I'm moving to LA to live at sway I'm the first girl to join. I have 180,000 followers on Insta, 900,000 followers on tictok and 1.3 million subs on YouTube. I earned the ones on YouTube on my own for almost a year I never let Jayden on my channel and didn't disclose my last name until I posted i was moving to sway.

theREALalex has posted

                       ❤   Liked by, Jxden and 934,875 others     ~Here I come my other half its been to long!Tagged -Jxden, SWAYLAComments disabled

❤ Liked by, Jxden and 934,875 others
~Here I come my other half its been to long!
Tagged -Jxden, SWAYLA
Comments disabled

I don't know what I'm going to do the last time I was their i fell in love with Josh Richardson but he has a girlfriend. They broke I in very publicly and I kinda feel bad but it's not my problem.

I'm waiting bored my flight when I get a call it is Josh uh oh...
Josh: Yo
Me: What is wrong
Josh:Nothing why I can't just call you?
Me: Well I you can but you sound like you were crying.
Josh: it's just... Well I am missing elle.... Which you don't want to know.
Me: you are too good for her Josh
Josh: Well when you get here we need to talk... Goodbye
Me: ummm... Goodbye *You hangup*
Ok that was weird
I ended up sleeping most of the trip. I exit LAX and see Jayden leaned up against his car. He sees me gives his trademark smirk. "Hey" he says, "Missed you didn't you miss meeee??" " not really" I say. He pouts and I give him a hug an he picks me up and spines me around. "Ready for LA"