Part Two

The uneasy feeling in my stomach sat like a brick for what felt like years but in reality was mere hours. I wasn't sure what to expect when I returned to her the next day, all I knew was that simply ghosting her wouldn't be a viable option.

I wasn't sure what this would entail; wether it would be a sexual thing, a non-sexual thing, or even a thing at all. She said she wanted me to be her personal submissive, which made me think I'd be nothing more than her personal sex slave.

That was the thought that kept the uneasiness in my stomach.

She happened to be extremely attractive, alluring even, but that didn't mean the idea of being nothing but an object to another person for money wouldn't be dehumanizing. Despite the fact that I'd gone to sex work to pay the bills, I still had some sense of self respect.

Somehow, I'd ended up back in my previous spot as the day before, standing in front of the shop with a nervous pit in my stomach.

This time, I wore a navy blue dress underneath a black blazer with some black heels. It wasn't overly windy, so I'd opted to curl my hair for a change, which wasn't something I did often.

Hell, I'd actually invested in some new makeup; the lipstick I was wearing was a shade I'd picked out after meticulously scanning the shades that were on sale at the drug store. 

Shaking myself, both mentally and physically, I reached forward to open the door and begin the descent to Madam Robbins.

"Amelia?" My name rung out through the air the second I opened the door, and upon turning to my left, I'd noticed a girl standing behind the counter as if she'd been expecting me.

"Yes?" Was I answering, or was I questioning? Either way, she seemed to take my meek response well, with a smile and a nod.

"Madam Robbins has arranged a car to take you to her apartment" the girl told me, coming from behind the counter "I'll show you to it; she's expecting you"

The knot in my stomach grew three sizes, but instead of tucking tail to run (like every instinct in my body told me to do) I just nodded in agreement and followed her to the back door, where just as promised, a black SUV idly sat.

Just as the girl, a short girl with dark hair, was about to go back inside, I found my voice.

"Wait" I say, grabbing her attention before I got into the car "I just...I have to ask. Do you know what's going to happen to me?" I was nervous, I had little to no answers, and I wasn't sure what to really expect. This was all new to me.

The girl smiles reassuringly, and as hard as I try to find some sort of worry on her face, I find nothing. She seems less than concerned, if anything, it's like she's excited for me.

"I can't tell you what's going to happen to you, because I don't know myself" she admits "but Madam Robbins has never taken a submissive for herself. Never. We all know she used to work as a dominatrix, but when she started running Hidden Gems, everyone assumed she'd retired" she said this as if it was a big deal, which I suppose it kind of was.

This woman had never taken another as her own, but the second she laid eyes on me she also laid claim, and that made my pulse race.

"You're going to be okay; try not to worry"

~