Part Seven

Nobody could ever really and truly prepare you for the experience of being robbed of sight.

Of movement.

Of sound.

I could hear her moving, just barely I could hear her around me, and my skin could feel when she got close; the heat of her body, the feel of her breath against my goosebumps, it all sent shivers down my spine to an extent I never could have expected.

Blind to my surroundings, I was only focused on her and all I could do was trust.

"Oh sweetheart" she cooed, and I could picture the smile in her voice so clearly in my mind it may as well have been a painting "you are so, so gorgeous. A divine creature, sculpted by God himself and gifted to me by the universe. I don't even know where to start"

Her words sound like poetry and I feel myself begin to flush; I can't see her gaze, but I can feel it in some sort of primal instinct way, similar to the feeling of knowing when you're being watched asleep.

Except I'm not asleep, and the only thing this is, is a daydream. She's crawled her way out from my deepest fantasies, my darkest desires, and now she's having her absolute way with me.

Making my body her own.

"You are fucking perfect when you blush for me, you're so perfect and pink for me" I feel her hand graze my wet cunt, just barely touching it, just barely giving me that contact that already I find my body aching for.

"We're going to start light" she continues, that same cooing tone to her voice as I hear her move slightly. The bed dips to the side, and I can feel the weight of her to my left, and what I'm assuming are her knees touching my hip. "Do you know why I've taken your sight from you darling?" It's rhetorical, I know, and she continues speaking as her body moves next to my own.

"I want you to feel me, really and fully feel my presence, how my voice and my touch make your body melt. If you could see yourself right now, well" she lets out a low chuckle, the sound making me swallow a short gasp I could feel building in my throat "if you could see yourself, you wouldn't recognize who you are. Like this, you aren't you without me, and you can't recognize yourself if I'm not there to allow it"

I feel a tickle on my shoulder, the texture is soft and light. Slowly, she drags it down, down, down. Down my arm, my breast, my side, my hip, my leg. But the soft, ticklish feeling doesn't make me laugh, quite the opposite really.

"Relax into the feeling, allow your mind to let go of what you should be feeling and instead, only feel what I provide. What I give, you'll take, and with that you'll be mine" she whispers, her voice dropping an octave to a sultry smooth tone.

The texture gets a little faster now, tickling me more and leaving even more goosebumps in its wake; she drags it quickly up my body, and circles each nipple with a swift wispy motion.

As if acting on it's own accord, my body arches upward, my back clear off the bed for a split second before releasing again. I don't even notice that I'm panting until the texture goes away, and I feel her body weight shift to lean to get something from the nightstand.

"You're doing well for me" she murmurs "almost too well. How hard do you think it'll be for me to get a reaction out of my pretty girl, hm?" The amused tone she uses makes me blush hard. I don't need to see her to know she's looking at me turn absolutely crimson.

I hear the flick of a lighter, and for a second I'm worried, but only slightly. There isn't much she can do to me now that I would say no to.

"I want a reminder of me on your skin, etched into your being, so wherever you are, you'll know I'm with you. That I own you" at this point, my pussy is absolutely throbbing with every word she says and my stomach is in a big knot, and I know she's the only one who can undo it.