Sacrifice

Their move was so slow, they were finally able to get out of the rock unnoticed. Feelings of tension and fear become new friends for them. Edon's always keeping an eye out if anything moves.

After a few steps of leaving the stone, Ruby looked back and saw that the stone and the Oldman to hide had disappeared. But the book was given to Edon still exists.

Eventually very slowly and they reached the beach hill. From the top of the hill, they could see that everyone had gathered on the beach in a state of anger.

People have found Edon's parents and are holding him hostage. They charged in exchange for Edon's quick exit and surrendered himself to make a sacrifice for the sky.

Given the circumstances, Edon had to get the job done quickly. Opening the book to read spells, they are always escorted by helicopters that always pass over their heads. Luckily, on top of the hill, there was a big tree that could hide when the helicopter passed by.

In the book, it is written that Edon had to think of the sky with the shape of a backbox. Edon had thought of the sky as trapezoidal and, eventually, a reality. However, to restore the original is not that easy.

As when we are destined to be liars, every word we say will always be considered a lie, no matter if it is right or wrong.

With a high concentration, all the energy he exhales in order to be able to think of the skybox. It took tenfold for him to succeed in doing so. Heavy, and hard.

When Edon stood up and faced the sky. Helicopters passing by saw Edon's whereabouts, everyone was yelling at Edon. Then the helicopter approached.

"Edon. Hurry up and turn yourself in!"