Trapezoidal sky

Once upon a time when tigers were still smoking, it was a habit of Korean people in ancient times when starting a story.

.............

Humans were created very special and diverse. We are enriched with thinking that distinguishes us from other creations, namely animals. Indeed all living things have brains, such as cows, giraffes, T-rex, cockroaches, except plants. But only men have thought. Humans can also create many things that are advanced, such as pencil erasers, anti-itch powder, and others. From the senses, on our own, we can also identify something, good bad, wrong right, big small, short length.

From the description above, there is a young man who lives with more privilege than others, we name him Edon. His parents were certainly not careless when gave a name, they said the name "Edon" came up when they went on their honeymoon to space. Indeed both of Edon's parents had an unusual hobby, at one time they had gone into the cave just to see the darkness. He said that when people have not seen darkness, they will not understand the true meaning of light. A pretty unique analogy, but it makes sense.

In a Hawaiian wooden house, the three of them spent time together. A place to stay with a view of the beach with white sand awaiting as far as the eye can see it becomes ordinary. Sometimes in the afternoon, the orange sky becomes the roof of their house if the sky is happy.

The shape of the sky often changes, sometimes resembling whales, dolphins, until land animals also appear above their sky. Enjoying a moment with your loved ones makes the beauty of the universe work as it should.

..............

Edon grows up with the color of coral reefs. His parents always gave bedtime stories by reading stories. There is one story that is Edon's favorite story, "Chio the coral reef". Coral reefs live in harmony, they are divided into 3 types, namely square, round, and triangular coral reefs. The colors are also varied ranging from red, green, blue, to a combination of red and blue are also there.

Life to be a coral reef does not seem boring, because the eyes will continue to be decorated with diverse colors and shapes. Since then Edon has always seen something based on its color and shape.