sign

While Ruby was having a drink for Edon, she accidentally looked out the window and looked at the sky. He was surprised, it turned out that the sky changed shape into a trapezoid. It's true that Edon said that this phenomenon would be a big problem.

Ruby quickly ran into the living room, and shouted "you're right, the sky has changed shape!"

Then they leave the house to see if it's true what Ruby saw. Turns out everyone knew this and they all asked each other what happened to the sky.

Everyone around has gone out of the house to see this phenomenon. Can be seen from the look on the face if people are afraid because they do not understand why the sky can change shape into a trapezoid.

Ruby, who initially couldn't believe what Edon was saying, became panicked and scared.

"We have to find out why this is all and find a solution immediately," said Ruby.

Edon agrees with Ruby's invitation. They quickly went into the house looking for a sign.

Suddenly Ruby is reminded of Edon's story that was hit twice by an old man on the street. Then he immediately asked Edon.

"You know, that was the time on the street you met and was hit twice by an oldman?" asked Ruby.

Edon replied "why did you even think about the old man? We should be looking for a point about this incident."

"If the first hit is because you are considered a thief, then what is the second hit?" Ruby asked back.

Immediately Edon recalled the old man. He realized when the Oldman hit me a second time, I didn't do anything. The oldman was hit when he finished searching for his notes that were in an outdated book. After that, he once said, "finally god, I met this boy".

"That, we have to meet the old man. Maybe he understands what's going on in the sky" said Ruby.

They were both curious about old man's book. The cover has indicated that his age is old. From a distance of two meters, only the smell of paper has been smelled. The smell is still felt today.

That grandpa was the key to all this.