escape2

In the middle of the escape, Edon met the oldman who was sitting on a large rock on the side of the road. It offered Edon and Ruby to get into the boulder immediately.

"Get into this rock, you'll be safe in there," said the oldman.

Without thought, Edon and Ruby went straight into the stone. They saw from between the rocks that everyone was looking for them, some were carrying sharp weapons, wooden beams, and some were just empty-handed.

The police have deployed all members to search for Edon. Not only that, but special forces also participated in the search.

Then the oldman came in and went to see Edon.

"You know what you're doing?" asked the oldman.

"what's going on? Why are people looking for me? What's wrong with me?" Edon asked again.

"All you do is change the shape of the sky, don't you realize!" replied the oldman.

The oldman also explained that Edon has special abilities. This Edon-like capability only exists once every 1,000 years and is extremely dangerous. However, the grandfather did not explain how Edon was able to obtain the ability.

If an expert can only control his own brain, without altering the brain belongs to someone else. Edon's abilities outweigh those of an expert, he can control his own brain and others. So, what Edon thinks will have an impact on everyone around the world.

"Now what should I do?" asked Edon

"it would be impossible, you're young. But you have to be able to solve this problem" replied the oldman.

Then the grandfather took the notebook that was in the bag and, showed it to Edon.