the war

Then the Oldman took the notebook that was in the bag and, showed it to Edon.

"This is the key to solving this problem," said the Oldman.

The book is a relic of the creator of the universe that was left to the Oldman. One day something will happen to the universe and it will cause chaos everywhere.

Page 540 explains what Edon needs to do to solve the problem. It's a pretty tough thing to do.

When Edon reads and begins to understand what to do, Ruby who is with him feels anxious if Edon fails to restore the sky to its original state. It's a pretty tough task whether it's possible.

The thing that needs to be done in order to restore the trapezoidal sky is to control the brains of others. Changing the minds of others to agree with our thinking is difficult. The problem is not just one or ten people but, all the people in the world.

Edon takes on a lot of responsibility. He just thought of the sky turning into a trapezoid and eventually becoming a reality. Everyone was affected by Edon's thoughts. Everyone refused to accept Edon's thoughts. Therefore Edon could not force others to agree with his thoughts.

"Ruby helped me complete this task," said Edon.

"But, can we accomplish such a difficult task?" Ruby asked.

"Even though it is hard to do, we must continue to complete this task. It is our duty because we know how to fix this problem. It's selfish if we just shut up" replied Edon

It's not unusual for Edon to be wise. Sometimes we have to do something we don't want to get something we want.

Then they both came out of the rock slowly so that others would not notice. By that time people had been in groups going to the beach, around the rocks there were no people.

"Be careful, we can't get caught by people" said Ruby quietly.