the oldman

For a moment Edon stopped and looked around, there was no one there. Suddenly, Edon saw a bag belonging to grandpa that was slightly open. It's useless to be reminded, he can't hear a thing. Without asking, Edon immediately held the bag intending to close it, unexpectedly the grandfather even hit Edon with his wooden stick.

"Hey!, thieves! young people already want to be thieves only." The grandfather shouted in front of Edon's face.

Edon replied "ouch.. it hurts!, no I'm not a thief, I just want to close your bag that's open. I'm not a thief, I swear!"

"you are good at lying" grandpa replied.

"I swear, it's your bag open" Edon replied, pointing at the bag.

"many reasons, I hope my stuff is not missing" the grandfather replied while checking the contents of the bag and then closed the bag back.

Edon realized that the grandfather was able to hear and did not have hearing loss. Then why was it when Edon offered to help the grandfather, he did not answer and tended to ignore Edon.

Edon then asked, "can grandpa hear me?"

"Yes, I can, you think I am deaf? Indeed, I am not young anymore but all my senses are still functioning properly" replied grandpa while pointing his stick into Edon's face.

"Then, why didn't you answer me?" Edon asked back.

"Did you talk to me? The one you want is to keep in my bag" the grandfather still grumbles.

"yeah, okay...." Edon with a sense of surrender.

Then the grandfather asked Edon that he was looking for a beach that has white sand, with a wide shoreline and if in the afternoon the sky above the beach will bring a golden orange so beautifully.