Chapter 21

Slightly kinky smut coming, don't like don't read :D
- - - - - - - -

Our honeymoon passed way too fast and going home tomorrow kind of felt like leaving our amazing little bubble and going back to reality, where we still hadn't figured out the mystery around my parents death and what I had to do with it. I really didn't feel like I was in danger, nothing happened and it was now the end of April, so if Charles Wilson would have told anybody about me, whoever the bad guys were had plenty of time. I didn't even know if there were bad guys, all of this was just one huge big mystery that kind of gave me a headache thinking about it. So this little time off of everything for just Zayn and me was so amazing, we just stayed in bed most of the day, cuddling, watching reruns of Friends and also did other... fun activities.

Zayn was talking to his mum on the phone about picking us up from here and then take us home tomorrow morning, while I felt completely content, just watching TV, I had an almost empty box of pizza next to me, laying on my stomach in just boxershorts and Zayn had already made a seductive comment about my bum that was perfectly in his sight, but I just ignored him, completely focused on the TV.

I heard him hang up the phone and squealed when he tickled my foot, but still didn't turn around to him.

"Niall", he whined and by now I was fully messing with him, enjoying to tease him. I felt him crawling over me and his hand went to touch my bum. Now I really had to bite my lip to not react to him in any way, as his hand crawled up further on my back.

"C'mon, let's have some fun!" I tried to look at him from the corner of my eyes and saw him smirking, knowing that I had got caught. he leaned down to my ear, his hot breath hitting my skin, sending shivers down my spine.

"I wanna tie you to the bed and do dirty things to your little body" The things that those words did to me, were indescribable and I felt an immense amount of lust rush straight to my lower regions, now turning around to look at him.

"Do it!", I got out, my breath hitching in my throat, as he pulled me onto his lap.

"Really?", he asked, sounding confused, surprised and excited all at the same time. I bit my lip and nodded.

"Yeah, I know that you won't do anything that I don't want so... sure" At that his eyes darkened and he pushed me back on the bed roughly, so my head was laying on the pillows.

"Okay", he said, his voice much like a growl and I felt myself getting way too excited at that. He hungrily kissed me, pinning my hands down next to my head, full on dominating our kiss. His lips left mine and he trailed down to my chest, licking over my nipples and I moaned out in extreme pleasure.

"Zayn", I gasped, as he gently bit into one of them, my boxers already feeling very tight, his own bulge very visible through his tight black briefs. For a few more minutes he continued playing with my nipples, licking and biting the skin around them, causing my body to shiver in pleasure and anticipation.

I gasped when he yanked down my boxers, my hard one slapping against my stomach which got me to turn beet red in embarrassment. He softly bit into the skin of my lower stomach, before moving his lips to hover over my hard length. I groaned, as his hot breath hit me, his tongue darting out to lick over my tip. My mouth fell open in a silent moan and then he took my tip into his mouth, sucking and licking over it and I just fell completely apart into a moaning mess. But then he removed his mouth again and I whined out impatiently. He chuckled lightly and crawled over me again to kiss my lips, my hands immediately going to his hair and back, which got me a disapproving smile.

"No touching, baby", he scolded playfully and got up from the bed. I saw him rummaging through the closet in a corner of the room, before he climbed back on the bed, holding our two ties that we wore on our wedding.