Chapter Ten ~ There Are Two Sides to Each Coin

•Daniel's POV•

Damien slaps his hand over my mouth, silencing my scream. He grimaced. "Why did you do that? Ugh, my ears are ringing."

I grabbed his wrist, desperately trying to pry his hand off my mouth. I screamed into his hand, trying to get my legs up to kick him.

"Daniel!" He exclaims, putting more of his weight on me. "Stop!"

Get off! I tried to scream at him, but his hand was making it hard to make even a little bit of sound.

Damien grits his teeth, managing to grab both of my wrists in one hand and hold them above my head while still having a hand tightly pressed against my mouth.

He breathes heavily as he looks at me, his eyes burning with anger. "What's wrong with you Daniel?"

He squeezes my wrists together in a tight grip that was enough to bruise. My eyes started to water as he continued to stare down at me.

Damien shakes his head with a scowl. "Daniel, we love each other, okay? We are dating and couples have sex, so what is the problem?"

I stare at him, dumbfounded. Love? Dating? What the hell?

Damien chuckles, leaning forward and touching our foreheads together. He rubs the tip of his nose against mine. "Stop making such a cute face baby. I might just have to eat you." He finishes rather darkly, nipping at my nose.

I shudder as everything Damien has ever done came rushing back and I came to the conclusion that everything Luke and Chelsea had said was true. Damien was truly, completely, utterly insane.

He took his hand off of my mouth while the other still held my arms above my head. I stare at him in horror as he reaches over to the nightstand beside the bed and opening the drawer. He picks up something that made me struggle harder in his strong grip.

"P-Please! Damien, please!" I beg, kicking madly to get away from him as he holds the handcuffs above me.

Damien ignores my pleas and loops the handcuffs around the bed frame columns and clamps the one end to my right wrist.

I scream, trying to bring my legs up, but Damien was all the way up on my stomach and it was impossible to kick him off.

He takes my last chance of freedom by grabbing my left arm and snapping the last clamp around my wrist.

I stared at him as his tight grip around my wrist was left with a cold feeling of the cuffs.

Damien sighs, his usual minty scent evading my nose. He leans down, laying his head gently on my forehead. "Why do you make me do this to you?" He asks, disappointment in his voice.

Abruptly, he sits up, straddling my waist. He smiles, a scary smile. "Don't worry baby." He says, running a hand down my cheek. "I'll be gentle."

I look at him in confusion. "W-What are you talking about?"

Damien narrows eyes, suddenly looking very angry. "Stop acting so innocent! I know you did these things with that fucker!

What the hell was he talking about? Did he mean...? I shook my head vigorously. "Ethan and I -" I gasp as Damien smacks his hand against the bed, next to my head.

"Don't you dare say that you didn't do anything!" He glares down at me, his eyes glowing with hatred. "You barely even know him and you let him touch you!"

I stare at him in horror as he slides his hands down my sides, resting them on my hips. "You think he actually loves you? He's just playing with your feelings." I gasp in pain as his hands on my hips tighten in a bruising grip. "I love you Daniel. I love you so fucking much. I've loved you since freshman year."