SAPNAP X READER | FLUFF | MISS ME?

I was  in the airport waiting nervously for the one man I loved dearly, Nick. He was coming here, from Houston, and God knows how long away that is.

It had been 4 months since the last time I had seen him. He usually stays in the UK half the year and then spend the other half back in Houston, to make some time for me.

I was starring down the big hallway waiting for Nick to arrive, but all I could see were other people. Loads of them.

It was a little while until I spotted him.

The place was pretty much empty by now apart from a few people, rushing out of the hallway. But the one person that stuck out the most was Nick.

I gasped and clasped my hand on my mouth, eyes slowly filling with tears. This happened all the time he came to visit, I'd always start crying. It's understandable because I haven't seen him in ages.

He was only a few meters away from me but it felt like he was miles away.

"Nick." I exhaled, he smiled and nodded.

I completely forgot about everyone around I and ran up too Nick. I opened my arms and jumped on him. I wrapped my legs around him and sobbed whilst I buried my face into his shoulder.

He let go of his suitcase quickly so he could support my weight with his arms, so we both wouldn't fall.

"Hey princess." He whispers. "Miss me."

I laugh lightly. "Obviously."

I lifted my head and look at him, he smiled at me softly, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear before he put me down gently without letting go of my waist. "Jesus— I missed you."

He put his hand on my cheek and leant in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and kissed back as I slowly put my arms around his neck. We stood there kissing for what felt like an eternity before he pulled away.

Nick uses the thumb of his hand to gently wipe away my tears. "How'd you do it?"

I looked at him confused. "Do what?"

"Duh?" He rolls his eyes playfully. "How'd you live so long without me?"

I hum and put my hand through his hair, and jokingly say. "Barely made it alive,"

He chuckles and kisses my forehead before taking my hand from his face and into his hand and using his spare one to hold his suitcase. "Come on. Let's go home." He gently squeezes my hand.

"Yeah." I say. "Let's go home."

(EDITED)