Chapter 19

Magnus and I descided we dont need to move to fast. We have the rest of our lives together hopefully. We dont need to worry about highschool or if people will except us. That doesnt stop me from thinking people wont though.

We descided to keep the kissing to a minimal. We would make sure to not kiss in public for the time being. Things could not be drama filled. Since Maya got pregnant my life as well as the peoples around me have been hell.

But this whole experience has brought me and Magnus closer. We dont argue as bad. But we still do because my anger and emotional spells make us confused. But we are still going strong. I think I am falling for him. We even started to go on dates. Not around school or anything. And if we do its as "friends".

I went to an appointment with Maya for the babies and its a little girl and boy. They are due in less than 2 months. Im not ready for any of this. What scares me the most is that Maya wants nothing to do with the babies at all. She is going to give them up for adoption. when I brought this up randomly at the dinner table one night my mother went balistic.

She was angry for weeks. She just a few days ago let me off the hook and became kind of happy. Not happy but glad that Maya was going to do the right thing. Max is in the hospitol along with Holland. His brain damage is getting worse and Holland still cant walk. Its just a touchy subject all together. My father has not even once showed up to think about Max. Really shows he loves his kid.

Today I was supposed to go to school. But I just dont have it in me. These past 3 months at school have been tough. Not being able to go public with the person you almost love is hard. But its not only me who has to deal with it. Mindy and Whitney have to hide too which I feel bad about.

I stepped out of my bed and stretched my muscles. My phone rang and I glanced at the caller. It was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Son," My fathers voice rang through.

"What the hell do you want?" I hissed at him.

He has no right to call me. "Your mother said I should call." He said.

"Of course she did."

"I hear Im going to be a grand dad?" He said.

"Nope. We are not keeping the kids." I said flatly.

"Hows Isabelle?" He asked.

"Shes Isabelle. But I guess you would no that if you were around." I said.

"Now Alec I love you both and your mother I just--"

"What about Max? Dont you love him too? I dont care about our relationship dad. Max is a kid. He needs his dad. But I guess you dont see that." I said and hung up.

Magnus came into my room and rubbed my shoulders. He always did this to help calm me down. It helped somewhat. I hugged him and walked out of my room and into the bathroom. I miss my little brother.

I walked down the stairs and Izzy was eating and so was my mother. Magnus was upstairs.

"Max is coming home today." My mom said.

"Really?!" I chirpped.

"Yes! His damage they say is clearing. Our prayers are becoming answered! God is so good to us and we dont deserve it." My mother said wiping a tear from her face. She walked out of the kitchen and Izzy looked at me with tears in her eyes. She misses Max as much as I did. But we both felt bad that Holland has yet to come home.

I knew it hurt Magnus because he talked to me about it but we cant do anything about it. It is all up to Holland. Magnus came down the stairs in his usual get up and we all walked out of the house.

We arrived to school and Jace was leaned against his car talking to our friends. We did our usual hand shake and Me and Maguns parted ways. I longed for him to stay with me. I needed him right now. I stopped him before he got to far. I pulled him with my group of friends. They all looked at me skeptically except Mindy and Whitney who were beaming at me.

"Guys, this is Magnus. Magnus these are my other friends."

Magnus shook their hands and they all got on pretty well. When they all walked away I looked around discretely in the hall we were currently standing in. Nobody was in the halls. I pulled Magnus closer to me and put my lips to his. Maybe i got brave. Or maybe it was the fact that I am gay at a school full of people who hate gays.

Magnus smirked and kissed me back. All to soon he pulled away and felt my cheek.

"Ive got to get to class. We will be going on a date tonight." He said and winked.

I smiled and walked along the hallway to my class. I sat next to Maya as she was rubbing her humongus belly. I felt her belly as the babies kicked. A part of me wanted to keep them. But I dont want them.

Dilemma.

School ended and I was currently standing in my room not knowing what to wear. Max was sitting on my bed looking at me with pride.

"What do I wear Max?"

He stood up and pulled out a pair of dark wash jeans and pulled out a green plaid button up. I smirked and changed into it. I put on a white shirt on under it. I looked good. Little brother picked out good clothes.

"Hows Holland?" I asked Max.

"She can sit up." He said while looking at his small hands.

"Thats good buddy. Dont be sad. She'll be okay." I said and squeezed his hand. He nodded and ran out of my room.

~*Magnus*~

We were holding hands and walking along the pier. Alec loved the peir and so do i. I wish I could bring Holland She loves it here. I cringed and pushed the thought away. This is about me and my boyfriend.

That word still sounds forign to me. I stopped walking and so did Alec. He smiled at me and I touched his cheek. It was now or never.

"Alec, these past 4 months with you have been the best of my life. You make me unbelieveably happy. You are amazing. Thank you for giving me a chance to realize that you are one of the best damn things in my life. I am so glad God gave me you." I said.

He was looking dead into my eyes. "I love you." I said.

Those 3 words I finally said. He opened his mouth to say something but his phone rang.

~*Alec*~

He loves me! I love him too! Oh lord! My stomach errupted into butterflies and I just wanted to dance! I opened my mouth to say it back but my phone rang. I told people not to call unless it was an emergency.

"What?!" I snapped.

Im so beyond pissed. I cant say I love you to my amazing boyfriend.

"Alec! Its shelly! Mayas mom! Shes in labor early! Come to the hospitol!" Shelly screamed and hung up.

I looked at Magnus who was looking at me with wide eyes. This was to damn early. I hope they called Jared Minors! Cause we are in for one hell of a ride!

**********************************************

is it bad that I like this chapter a little bit to much?! I love it so much! I love the last line and i love this chapter its the best out of the whole book to me <333

lemme no whatcha think

xoxo

megean