Bye Bi*€h!

Ashanti's P.O.V
I was walking down the hallway with my best friends, Gabriela, Trey, and David. We where laughing and telling jokes when we were walking to class. We where planing to skip but I heard the Dean coming and we had to hide. We ended up hiding in the library where a bunch of cherry librarians greeted us and asked to sign up to check out books. I knew if I declined we would be sent out without a pass, and without a pass with the Dean out there, we would all get a detention. David was the first to acknowledge her and sign up, and the others followed. We all got passes and started our walk to our next class. It wasn't till Gabriela spoke up and said, "Wait, which class are we going to?" Till we decided to find our schedule's and look for our next class. Thankfully we were going the right way because this school is too big to be walking around it all whilly nilly. We found our class and Trey opened the door and dropped his pass on the teacher's desk and the rest of us did the same. The class stared at us as we went to the back of the class to finish our conversation. As we took our seats a girl with big shoes and a grey sweatshirt continued to look at me. I know I'm flawless. Bye Bi*ch! Looking like a stepper. Mmph. I looked to my right as Trey talked about how hot this girl was. Nothing much to them girls, but as a turned around I heard someone snort, "Ghettos."

A.N
This in fact was a short chapter.But tell me what you think of it and the previous chapters.
Trust me, the drama will start soon. I just want to introduce the characters first. But you can sense some drama, some tension between the groups already can't you?
Plus can you predict which group comes next? Tell me. 👉
Anyway, deuces! ✌️