Are you ready?

Gina P.O.V
It was almost the end of class, the teacher finishing up the sheet that had the criteria of her class on it. I was still in shocked how that girl who doesn't even know me just rolls her eyes at me. Like excuse me miss. I didn't just come into class all loud and causing a big scene. I am still at awe. The bell rang, and the students got up with energy, happy that it was lunch. I got up too, rushing out of the class to see my besties Haliey and Ariel plus my buddies on the step team. I stopped by my locker and put my books in. I walk down the hall looking for Hailey and I see her at her locker, her bright blonde hair was easy to spot. I saw some people talking to her. Probably the other cheerleaders on her team. They break off leaving Haliey by herself at her locker. I run my fingers through her hair. She turns her head around and smiles.
"How's it going?" She asks.
"Good, wanna have lunch?"
"Yeah just let me get this stuff in here." She grunts, trying to push her books and trapper in her locker. "Here, let me help" she moves to the side, and I help her get her stuff in. Why do they make the lockers so small? With a final push, her books and trapper fit, and I close the locker with a slam. I feel a small tap on my shoulder, I turn around to a smiling Ariel.
"Wassup, You guys going to lunch?"
"Yeah we are, but I had help Miss Thang put her stuff in her locker" I turned to Haliey who rolled her eyes. "It's not my fault the lockers are so small."
"But it is your fault your locker is so messy."
"Whatever, let's go to lunch." As we were walking to lunch, I told them about what happened in Mrs. Winters class.
"Wow" Ariel started, "That's really bogus. She doesn't even know you."
"Yeah" Hailey said. What does she look like, maybe we can talk to her"
"Noo, that's unnecessary" I'm not the one to act all timid, but I rather not get into any trouble. We reach the lunchroom and I see all the groups eating lunch together. If you don't have friends you are totally lost at this school.
We finish lunch and go our separate ways to our classes. I entered my History class and sat down next to Ariana, one of the steppers on my team. She greeted me with a hug and we started talking as two girls in front if us chatted away about Triforce.

So how was that?
I know it was a little weak, but remember to feel free to comment your opinion in any thing on the book. I want to hear it! 😜
Anyways, bye! 😘😜✌️