Rumor Has It

We left the bar and went to my car. I started it and Throb by Janet Jackson starts to play. I can't help but laugh at how hard up my poor car is. To be honest it's been awhile for me too.
It's like the world is trying to tell me something and well that something seems to be extremely scandalous.
Zack accuses me of having nothing but sexual songs on my playlist so I have him look and I mean really look. He quickly sees that I was telling the truth and it's set on random. He even selects Paint It Black by AC/DC but it quickly switches back to a very explicit rap song by 2Short called Cocktails. We just laugh as we pull up to the club. My stereo begins to play Freak Me by Silk.
No sooner do I park does Zack start teasing me.
He says, "I swear your car is obsessed about sex. I do recall you saying like momma, like car. Care to prove that statement?"
I just roll my eyes. I swear this man might just be crazier than me. I can't help but tell him to stop and smack him. Then I notice all eyes are on us, I hadn't even realized we were in the main area of the club yet. I know this is going to cause waves. Zack and his guys are extremely attractive and rich. They're grade A rat in this cathouse. Yet they only seem to have interest in me. This is going to infuriate some of the waitstaff and dancers. I just know that there's going to be fallout. So I brace myself.
Zack seems to notice. He knows I don't like this type of attention. He puts a hand on my shoulder and gives it a squeeze before he addresses the onlookers.
I give Zack a glance and he speaks in a very dominant tone, "Alright let's get a few things straight before we begin our night. Firstly, we are your bosses and you will treat us as such. That goes for Madison and Bart too as they are salaried now and will serve as my eyes and ears.  Secondly, you are all replaceable. Note that any infraction of the code of conduct agreement you signed yesterday will result in disciplinary action including termination. Lastly, remember this, my boys and I are off limits. Madison and Bart may carryon as they have if they wish. Any questions direct them towards Maddie and Bart." He squeezes my shoulder again as he gives me a nod before he goes to the VIP.
Wow, what the hell was that? But I do appreciate him handling it as he did.  I must admit that I didn't expect a speech and that I'm actually impressed. I also don't remember signing anything. Maybe it's just an oversight. No because Zack doesn't seem like the type to make those kinds of errors. To be perfectly honest, I'm a bit turned on, but it could just be my car's influence right?
I go and get changed because I'm just doing two numbers on the bar tonight and then staying in the VIP.

I head out to the main bar and see Jake and Reed waiting on me

I head out to the main bar and see Jake and Reed waiting on me. I greet them.  They are always nice and respectful to me. I can't help but feel comfortable around them.
Little did I know what a crazy turn my night would take from here!

                         ——Zack's POV——

Yeah I'm getting a bit close to Maddie but I can't seem to help it. She just draws me to her. Yes we get under each other's skin, but if I'm being honest it fucking turns me on. She is playful, bratty, and strong and exactly everything I never wanted in a Sub. Yes, I don't mind a bratty Sub because she can be trained a bit. Then there's Maddie. I shouldn't crave Maddie, but I do. I can't help but wonder what she tastes like and how it would feel to be sunk deep inside her as she clenched down on my cock screaming my name from her plump lips.
I definitely have to have her, and I will. But once I get her, can I let her go?