Prologue

Young Lance

           --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

           Lance was bored.

           He honestly had no idea what to do in his large castle. Well...it wasn't that...it was more he honestly didn't know what he could do in the castle. King Alfor was strict on stuff like these telling him to be serious,and grow up....Lance is 5 years old. All he wanted to do was go outside without his sister, Allura, and father knowing he was outside in the garden playing with his late mother's blue ball.

 That was exactly what he did.

 It was a simple ball, plain and blue, but that was fine for Lance. He loved it.He loved bouncing the ball up and up, higher and higher. He did this a lot...like a lot. But being the lovable goofball he is, he still was not a pro. At bouncing a ball. He tripped, and missed and got the ball stuck in trees resulting in climbing, falling, and then scolding. He never got hurt to bad though. 

         Anyway, he went outside, going to his favorite part in the garden.

                 He went next to the fountain and started bouncing the ball

                 Up, Up, Up, Higher, Higher, Higher.

                 Till...BAM. The blue ball was now rolling on the ground next to a red-faced Lance."Quiznack, that hurt," Lance thought. The ball had hit him on the nose  when it came down. He heard some...stifled giggles? He turned around " Who's there?". He did a whole 360 turn around the garden. Nothing. He went in circles looking around, making himself dizzy, causing him in falling on the ground. He heard it again. That giggle. In seconds, Lance was back on his feet. he look behind trees, rocks, the fountain. He looked at the line of bushes.

 Poof!

           "Wow! I've never seen a bush grow purple ears before?" Lance joked as he saw two fluffy,purple ears pop out from behind the bushes. Then there was that giggle. It was one that made Lance want to find the source even more. He walked closer to the bush and leaned over. He saw a boy...a galra boy. The boy was covered his mouth. Lance giggled," What are you doing here?". The boy seemed to calm down at the fact it was only the prince and not the king. " I was here with my mother, she needed to talk to the king...I kinda got bored and wondered off. I saw you here and started watching you play with that ball of yours." The galra boy stood up and walked over to the ball, picked it up, and handed it to Lance. "Here's your ball."Lance grabbed the ball. "Thank you..uhh.." Lance realized he didn't know the boy's name. The boy giggled again, making Lance heart leap for joy at the sound."Prince (___)"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then Prince Lance Taylor McClain, woke up to the sound of birds chirping at his window.

______________________________________________________________________

Thank you for reading the first chapter in my book...I new at this. I appreciate it. Hope you enjoyed!