O N E

Replacements.
These are what the Withered five couldn't stand.

They had been scraped and replaced with newer animatronics. The "Toys" as they were called replaced Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy and Chica. Fredbear or now know as Golden Freddy was supposedly replaced with the Puppet. SpringBonnie was no where to be found.

To the Withereds the Toys were 'brats' and nothing but that. Toy Chica (Chi-Chi) only seemed to care for her looks. Toy Bonnie (Bon) was self-centered and believed everyone loved him. Toy Freddy (Theodore) was pretty ignorant. Toy Foxy or Mangle as she liked to be called, was probably the only one the Withereds seems to like. But they couldn't deny, the Toys weren't ugly by any means.

_____

"Ugh.." Chica groaned dramatically, "I wanna leave the room." She whined.

Foxy replied, "We all do Chica." He turned his eyesight to Golden Freddy, who was patiently staring at the door, waiting for 6 pm.

"Golden, are you really gonna keep staring at the door..?" Bonnie exclaimed.

Golden didn't respond and keep staring at the metal door.

Freddy sighed and held a book his was reading back in his face. "What are you reading Freddy?" Chica asked, peeping into the book.

The book wasn't what Freddy was looking at but a picture.

"Are you starting to obsess over that 'Toy'." Chica remarked with a snarky snort.

"I am not, Chica." Freddy shot back, "Just found this picture in the book. I dunno where it came from though."

Bonnie and Foxy came over to look at the picture.

"Wow, Toy Freddy looks... happy." Foxy remarked. "He always looks so grumpy and annoyed." Bonnie added.

"Weird.." Freddy said as he flipped the photo over."

On the back of the picture was a date.

"September 18, 1987."

Freddy read, "2 months ago..?" Chica said, "How was he that happy not to long ago?"

"Good question.." Freddy said.

The door suddenly swung open and Mangle was there.

"Hello guys, ya'll are-" She was interrupted by Golden Freddy bolting in out the door, "free.."

"Thanks Mangle.." Bonnie said. "No problem sugar." She replied.

Withered Freddy's POV

I found myself in the kitchen, where no one was at the moment. So I decided to look in the fridge see what could I eat.

"What in the world are you doing Fazbear." I heard someone say.

I looked up to see Toy Bonnie looking at me.

"Oh nothing just wanted something from the fridge.." I replied. "Okay whatever. Just watch out a storm is coming." He said. "Wha-"

"Move Fazbear."

I turned to see Toy Freddy glaring at me. I moved out of his way.

"Geez, someone woke on the wrong side of the bed this morning.." I muttered. "What's that supposed to mean!" Toy Freddy exclaimed angry.

"It's a phrase, duh." I shot back.

He looked angry that someone dared talking back to him but he huffed and just sat at the counter. I rolled my eyes with a smirk.

"The little bear ain't used to being talked down too huh." I mocked.

If looks could kill, I'd be 10 feet underground and dead.

"Whatever, you think your so confident just because you're the original Freddy." Toy Freddy barked. I just smirked "At least you got one thing correct, Grumpy Teddy." I said and booped his nose before walking off.

His face turned red with angry and embarrassment but he couldn't get any words out of his mouth.

Toy Freddy's (Theodore) POV

"That..that....that dumbass touched my nose!" I yelled in anger.

"Goodness Theodore. You're yelling too much." Bon said staring at his phone. "Really now! He touched me and you didn't say anything!" I barked.

"I didn't see it happen and besides your blushing like crazy." Bon replied and felt my face. "W-whatever! He didn't have a right to do that!"

Bon just keep staring that his phone. I gritted my teeth and just placed my head on the counter.