Not a Dream, a Memory

This was bad. Blow after blow of painful hits and slaps. I scream in pain as my parents wip me with the metal end of their belt. Tears and blood fall as I feel something snap. Something was being unleashed, for the good.
As mom kept slapping my face while dad held me still, I screamed. Not in pain but in anger as I pull at the feeling that had taken over my  body. I watch in disgusting pleasure as they start floating up, gripping at their necks. I hold them with my newfound ability till their faces turn red. Then tinting blue. Then they go limp as I let go and they fall to the floor.
I crawl over to them on the floor. As I stare at their unblinking eyes, I hear a knock at the door. I ignore for a few seconds till the door crashes open.
A man in a dark cloak walks in. His face and body covered by the cloak.
His hooded face turned to the bodys of the only family I ever knew.
"I see you have found the strength to end them," he says in a hushed tone. His voice was strong like it could command armys.
"What...what did I do?" I ask in a slow whisper. The tears had stopped but I had blood flowing from the side of my face.
"That, my dear, is called the force," he drew out the dear but he sounded like he actually cared for me.
I stood and walked over to him.
"Who are you?"
"Jasafar Yark, your new guardian," he reached over to the cut on my face and gently brushed his fingers over it, causing it to heal enough to stop the bleeding.
"I have been waiting you. By using the force, you will be hunted. I am your only protection. Come with me and you can learn great things with me, Kemah larkson," that was me. I am Kemah larkson. I was Kemah Larkson.

I snapped awake at the feel of something brushing against my face. I sit straight up. My first reaction is to punch, grab, kill when something touches my face till I found out it was just my loftcat, Mer.
"Goodmorning, Mer." I said in a annoyed manner. But my face softens when she rubs against my side.
I reach up and gently touch my face, tracing the tattoo. It was all black that ran from my forehead to under my eye, to under my lips.
I frowned when I felt the soft tissue of a scar under my tattoo. It was the same scar mom had giving me when I was 6. The same day Jasafar Yark had taken my away.
I think back to my dream. No not a dream, a memory.
//