The Club

I wake up the next morning to something rubbing my naked thigh. I hum in pleasure and reach rub Mers head. then I realize Mers not here anymore and its mando's unloved hand.
"HOLY FUCK, MANDO! GET OUT! GET OUT! GET OUT!" It took him a pillow, several books and a bottle of shampoo to get out.
Once he was out, I lock the door and flop back on the bed. I quickly get dressed and open my door to see mando standing in the doorway of his room.
"You know, you can call me Din now that you know my name," I can hear the smile on his face. He wanted me to call him that
"Just because you are my long lost friend, does not mean you can sneak into my room like that,"
"Sure but your my long lost love so that means you are always welcome in my room," he leans down to be eye level with me probably to get a better view of my blushing red face. I could see it too from the reflection on his helmet. Our faces were so close we could have kisses if it was off.
"Get over yourself," I push him off a little and walk to the cockpit, maybe swinging my hips a little.

I get into the seat and set a destination for another planet
"Where to now?" He asks behind me.
"Anywhere where Cara is not. But I'm going to visit a friend," I say pulling out of the trees. I look to my left so see Din playing with the kid.

We get out the atmosphere and I turn around to send a hologram.
"Frank, I'm coming to visit. I need to find some bounty and I dont have a place to stay. I'll be there tonight," I turn off the recording and look at Din.
"What? Have you never met my ex before?" I smirk and walk off to my room to get ready, leaving him speechless.

We are halfway there when Din knocks on my door.
"Come in," I say cheerfully, applying my eyeliner. I had on my favorite and only dress. (See pictures above)
I had red lipstick on the bottom lip and black lipstick in the top. My base eye color was red with Long black eyeliner wings. My hair that is usually short, flat and black is curled into ringlets with a bit of shine coming off.
"Well dont you look snazzy," hes quoting me.
"Do you need something?" I say sliding on my besckar sleeve.
"I want to come," he says a little louder then needed out of nerves.
"Your going to need a good lookin' suit. You got a tuxedo?" I pull on some black knee boots, flashing my red lace underwear.
"No and I dont plan on wearing one. It shows too much," he sounds annoyed that I asked.
"Come on. We can find you somthing. I want you to come," I hear beeping from the cockpit signaling we were getting close.
"If you want to come, you need to look nice. This entire planet is a casino or club. I have my lightsaber if anything happens. If not I'll just spend the night in my ex's bed," I tease and walk towards the cockpit but mando grabs my arm, pulls me close and says
"The only bed you'll be staying in tonight is mine," he growls hungrily making me feel...strange. I pull my arm away then walk backwards, about to say somthing but tripping over the kid.
"Hey there kiddo," Din says not looking down at the kid but at my now wide open legs. I snap them shut and stand up.
"If you want to come, you'll have to wear a tuxedo," I say and stomp into the cockpit.

We get down and land. I open the doors to see Frank smile up at me.
"Well hello, beautiful. You dont look like a meal, but the whole buffet," he takes my hand and kisses it, but I look down in disgust.
The audacity of this asshole
Din pops up out of the ship in a black tux, black shirt and white bowtie. His face is still covered by a helmet and his hands by black leather gloves.
"Who is this?" Frank looks at him in a snear as Din takes my arm.
"My date," I feel Din tence up pulling me closer.
Relax, it's just one night and to keep him from making a move
I tell him with the force. His face flicks over to me.
"We have some things we need to do before we talk, frank," as I pull mando to the nearest bar and club. This one had a hotel above it for the frisky ones.

I sit and ask for a drink without alcohol.
"You dont drink? I thought you didnt drink only during a mission," Din slides in the chair next to me.
"And I thought you didnt have a tux," I retaliate jokingly. The robot bartender gives me my drink.
"Besides, this is still a mission. Let me guess, you dont take off your helmet long enough to get drunk," I take a sip of the drink I usually ask for but taste something diffrent.
"Actually I c-"
" I hate to stop you but hold that thought," drugs. I tasted drugs in my drink and I know who put them there.
"What is it?" Din can see the expression of disbelief on my face.
"Hes trying to drug me. Hold my drink," I pass Din my cup and climb onto the table to shout
"WHERE ARE YOU, YOU COCK SUCKING PUSSY? I KNOW YOUR HERE, FRANK!"
I see a group of girls stop dancing and look at the guy in the middle, frank. I give him the look of absolute ice and walk towards him.
He started to run but I wave my hand to make him pass out. I catch him with the force before he hits the floor.
I walk back over to the bar, toss a few coins on the counter and pull din out of there.
"What was that!?" Din tries to walk as fast as my angry pace.
"Probably another attempt to get me in his bed," I whisper scream, mad that I have to drag two boys back to the ship.

We get back to the ship, Din asks as I throw his unconscious body in the closet room.
"What about the bounty?" I lock the door.
"That was our bounty. There were plenty of closer club planets to us but I went to this one," I walk over to my room as I feel the effects of what little drug I took, hit me like a bus.
I started to wobble on my heels and a headache was coming on.
"Careful. I think you need a shower," din whispers reaching out to catch me.
"yeah that would be best," I sigh, wishing we had hot showers.
Din walks me to my room and Lays me on my bed, feet hanging over. He slowly pulls my boots off. My vision was all swirling and I felt high.
As he reaches for my besckar sleeve I stop him.
"Dont touch. This reminds me of my bestfriend. Hes really nice and would make an amazing dad," I start to laugh and won't stop till some guy grabs my shoulders and shakes me.
"How strong was that stuff?" He grabs again at the thing clinging to around my arm but I let him take it off.
"Do you have a girlfriend? I bet she isn't as pretty as me," I mumble out.
"Well shes..."his voice gets hard to hear.
"I cant hear you!" I shout at the dude. He quickly covers my mouth.
"Are you done yelling?"he pulls his hand away.
"Nope. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-" my mouth is covered again this time a different feeling. Rough and hot, like skin. I dont like how it covers my mouth so I bite it.
"Hey! Stop that!" It pulls away. Somthing pulls at my thigh and I look down to see shiny stick tied around my leg. The hand keeps pulling at it till it comes off. The hand takes shiny and pain rushes through the back of my head. As I see black I hear
"Goodnight, my love,"
//