getting close and personal

I get up and head to my room in the back. My room is the bigger of the two. I have a small closet and some shelves while my bed is embedded in the window. I keep no personal items other then a few books and my weapons.
I pull off my new besckar sleeve, belt and gun, then flop on the bed. Taking a breath.
Did I just get a partner?
I think about Mando for a minute or two till he knocks on my door. I prop on my elbows and let him in. He doesn't actually walk in, just leans on the door frame.
"I said you can come in," I smirk. He takes a few steps in and looks at my books.
"Alot of books about Naboo," he opens one up and flips through the pages.
"Do you need something or do you just want you be around me?" I smile and sit up more. He doesn't look up from the book. So I do what I do and read his mind.
I wonder if it's really her. We both were on Naboo. It cant be her! ...can it?
"What you thinking about?" I say softly. He snaps the book closes and puts it back.
"Tell me about you," I lift a brow, curiously.
"If we are going to be around every other as much, I want to know you," he walks closer. I stand and walk over to my books, studying the covers.
"What do you want to know?" I nonshlantly ask.
"Where were you born?" He stands next to me, gently taking the book from my hand.
"Naboo," I grab the book back and flip to my favorite chapter.
"What part?" He steps closer his arm brushing my.
"You wouldn't know..." I trail off, trying to avoid talking to much about my history. I am still ashamed that I killed my parents. And I dont know for sure if this is Steelhead.
"Try me," Mando taunts. I walk to the cockpit to avoid talking and he follows.
"Fine I'll say if you tell me where your from and what part," I spin around to face him as we enter the cockpit.
"I dont remeber where I was born but I did visit naboo for a longer period of time," he walks past me and sits in shotgun.
"Aright. What's your favorite myth?" I sit and swing my legs onto the dash.
"Hmm. That's a hard one," he jokes and brings his finger to the spot where his chin should be. I can hear a smile in his voice.
"The war of mandalor,"
"That's not a myth," I smack his bicep lightly but that still too much. His entire mood shifts.
"Sorry,"
"What's your favorite myth?" He ignores the sorry. He looks  over to me.
"Oooooh boy, do I have a story to tell you. Someone told me about whale-like creature that can travel in hyperspace. They sound so cool. But they are dangerous. I heard they took an entire star cruiser," I stare out the window dreamily.
"Those sound amazing," his voice sounds far off.
"I know..." I close my eyes as I let the force guide my thoughts.
"The kid. where did you put him?" I look over to him as he stands up.
"Hes in my room. Where are we going anyways?" Walks behind my chair and rest on the top, trying to get a view of my screen.
"That thing we have in your room is wanted by the empire and soon we will too. So, I'm taking us to a small planet, not the average moon the empire would look," as we get out of hyperspace, we get a view on the planet Sogan.
//